Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Are you poor? learn how to become a online pimp and make 50k a month with Onlyfans.

by addmeyall - 14 November, 2023 - 06:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (addmeyall) - Unhide
addmeyall  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 November, 2023 - 01:20 AM by addmeyall. Edited 5 times in total.)
[Image: cddYlh7.jpg][Image: vulZxOv.png]
Telegram: @addmeyall
The e-book is the ticket to the 1:1 mentorship. All of the information wont be able to fit into a e-book. Even if it did the solution changes from problem to problem.

READ BEFORE BUY:
If you are a lazy person and dont want to put in the time to succeed and want to sit there and make money randomly passive from air with no experience or any business etc. then this e book will meet your expectations but you won't be able to even make the money you spend on this e-book.

There is no way to make 0 money from this if you put in the effort. I won't be able to refund you in any circumstances. You can message me on Telegram if you have questions about the e-book and I am willing to show any proof. 

For who is Onlyfans management ideal for?
If you have previous e-whoring or se experience then you will start one step ahead since it will be easier for you to sell the nudes of the girl.
If you are good at social media marketing then you are two steps a head because without incoming traffic you wont be able to make any money.

If you like doing manual work on computer and enjoy it then thats what this mostly is. Is it a passive income? No can it easily turned into a passive income with little investment? Yes.

STATS OF THE ACCOUNTS OF THE GIRL I MANAGE
[font]The accounts of a new girl that I am promoting for. She has no social proof and following.[/font] 

Onlyfans 16-17 nov
https://imgur.com/a/tkRy3D3

https://imgur.com/a/HvtEiCE

Onlyfans 18-19 nov
https://imgur.com/a/P3JJVdI

reddit:
https://imgur.com/a/gYDnSBD

TELEGRAM: @addmeyall
BUY NOW

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (nacho__x) - Unhide
nacho__x  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I got cancer from the thread design but glws
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
GOOD LUCK WITH SALES MY GUY
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
vaas - exp 04/12/23
addmeyall  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Cxrnagev22) - Unhide
Threads
OP is buying method and reselling them. Im 100% sure he never even did this OF Agency thing himself, just like every other user that sells this shit in the last 12 months. Just reselling the same thing like everyone just worded different. Im not saying it wont work or that the information u will get with it is not really good. Im sure it is, the problem with this is that actually nobody does it, noone starts with it. Thats the reason OP never did it.
addmeyall  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Bro stop throwing random shit from your ass hole. Ask me any questions and I will answer it so you can see my knowledge. I’m not reselling anything and the e book is written by me. Internet is free and you can find everything on the internet. But you cannot get a mentorship for free.
(15 November, 2023 - 12:19 PM)Cxrnagev22 Wrote: Show More
OP is buying method and reselling them. Im 100% sure he never even did this OF Agency thing himself, just like every other user that sells this shit in the last 12 months. Just reselling the same thing like everyone just worded different. Im not saying it wont work or that the information u will get with it is not really good. Im sure it is, the problem with this is that actually nobody does it, noone starts with it. Thats the reason OP never did it.
This post is by a banned member (PancakeBoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Good luck with sales!

I suggest improving that thread design a bit.
addmeyall  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 November, 2023 - 01:17 AM)PancakeBoat Wrote: Show More
Good luck with sales!

I suggest improving that thread design a bit.

Yea I agree