Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Suggestion: MAKE CRACKED'S OWN '' ESCROW BOT '' ON TELEGRAM

by MarylinMafia - 15 November, 2023 - 11:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (MarylinMafia) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2023 - 11:32 PM by MarylinMafia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello bros, first of all keep up the good work.
Cracked forum is a very good platform.

Now i would like to suggest a CRACKED'S OWN '' ESCROW BOT '' on telegram, to intermediate transactions on a '' auto-pilot '' fashion.

Because as you guys know sometimes using REAL HUMAN based escrow, it is subject to issues like UNFORESEEN delays due to either middleman operator going away for too many hours or literally disappearing for almost 12 or 24 hours or sometimes even more, while the seller money stays at hold and is not released, causing damages to him because the goods/services were delivered long time ago...

Or also the buyer disappearing as well in the middle of the deal and not releasing seller funds.

So to mitigate this and make deals AUTOMATIC cracked could pay a dev (it would not even cost that much) to develop a ROBUST/SOLID auto escrow bot solution proprietary to cracked itself
in order to handle escrow deals AUTOMATICALLY on telegram or any other platform of your choice.

Where buyers could just use a command like: /release or /Pay_Seller
And the money would be RELEASED to seller automatically...

A simple /dispute command also would trigger the intervention of a HUMAN MIDDLEMAN  from the staff (only if necessary between both parties)

and a simple /refund command would trigger the REFUND back to buyer as well in case both buyer and seller reach an agreement and seller decides to refund the buyer.
This way of negotiating would totally ELIMINATE the '' NEED '' of an HUMAN intervention to RELEASE the sellers money then, making escrow deals SMOOTH & FAST.

This is the best way i see of keeping deals SAFE between both parties (buyers x sellers) while also keeping it EFFICIENT AND FAST.

Because this days i'm seeing this issue happening with several middlemans like @ Cold even @ Laugh, of having to deal with massive volume of deals and thus disappearing from some of the deals for hours and hours, and delaying too much to release seller funds from escrow.

So this is a good idea here for cracked to have CRACKED'S OWN ESCROW BOT solution, then.
It would add MASSIVE quality to the community and contribute to a safer selling / buying environment overall, then.

Examples of similar (Famous & Effective/Quality) escrow bot solutions already existant on telegram (that cracked could just copy/implement)

THIS 2 LINKS ON BELOW ARE ON TELEGRAM, SO ACCESS FROM TELEGRAM.

@CoinEscrowbot
@redescrowbot

It could be called @CrackedEscrowBot (even the name sounds good LOL)

This is my suggestion/2 cents it would make the community STRONGER & SAFER, this way :)

Thanks.
This post is by a banned member (vincen12) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 November, 2023 - 03:39 PM by Coin. Edited 1 time in total.)
sure good idea
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (poggersisn) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
+1
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP

[Image: standard-2.gif]
LEAVE A LIKE TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT A LEECHER
OR ELSE YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED!

PM me to buy UHQ private combos, configs and accounts ONSITE
This post is by a banned member (MarylinMafia) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank you brothers for the vouch on the idea.

And this could be a VERY GOOD source of revenue to cracked as well cuz with the size and port of cracked forum
i can imagine/see this bot becoming VERY FAMOUS on telegram and cracked admins earning commissions from '' transaction fees ''
as well as ads of course (some casual blasting of high quality / '' vetted '' products from some vendors, to all the user base of the bot)

This also would help with the moderators to work on deals as a '' team '' rather than @Liars for example to work '' alone ''
Since from the bot backbone '' admins '' can be configured (the forum admins & mods) and then whenever each one is available could take turns with handling any eventual disputes, etc....
This post is by a banned member (ferrari) - Unhide
ferrari  
Supreme
Threads
Good idea +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Liars will cry
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(23 November, 2023 - 01:27 AM)MarylinMafia Wrote: Show More
Thank you brothers for the vouch on the idea.

And this could be a VERY GOOD source of revenue to cracked as well cuz with the size and port of cracked forum
i can imagine/see this bot becoming VERY FAMOUS on telegram and cracked admins earning commissions from '' transaction fees ''
as well as ads of course (some casual blasting of high quality / '' vetted '' products from some vendors, to all the user base of the bot)

This also would help with the moderators to work on deals as a '' team '' rather than @Liars for example to work '' alone ''
Since from the bot backbone '' admins '' can be configured (the forum admins & mods) and then whenever each one is available could take turns with handling any eventual disputes, etc....

i agree
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]