Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Coin & @IgniteHost

by Druskiiii7 - 28 November, 2023 - 06:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 December, 2023 - 05:19 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@IgniteHost you must send a full screenshot that shows client details too, how can I know it is his server? Obviously this cant be shared in public, you must private message me.

Also the evidence must be from hypervisor monitoring system rather than whatever screenshot you shared.

Sent via DM.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@gotz state clearly the dates it was down and the time.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (MrStayHappy) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2023 - 09:36 AM by MrStayHappy.)
(01 December, 2023 - 04:13 PM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2023 - 03:09 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@IgniteHost since his developer is confirming that the vps was down and I assume they had no monitoring system in place, you need to provide evidence within 12 hrs from your system to show his vps uptime.

Edit: stop wasting my time with your comments on @xyz_1312, it is against the rules to comment on an uninvolved dd and he received his warning points already.

Hello, here are some stats that prove the server's uptime:
Network Graph 1: Link 
Network Graph 2: Link 
CPU Graph:  Link 

The server was not offline like the CPU Graph is proving @KSZ, do you need anything else ?

EDIT: While investigating, we also noticed some suspicious activities on the server as described below;

Somehow, in just a few days they managed to use nearly 1TB of bandwith (Screen 2), so I would like @MrStayHappy to explain the following:
"I was installing my own payment processor that requires the blockchain history of any coin you want to use and cannot be unexpectedly interrupted"
In what world does a payment processor require 1TB of bandwith lol.

If you actually read the message i sent you would know exactly why. Smh

(01 December, 2023 - 08:21 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

The support team confirmed we had no access to the server on telegram. I believe you were shared the screenshots already. The hardware may be up but that doesn't mean in anyway that we had access to our server. In supports words exactly "The payment gateway failed to send the request because of a short downtime". Or in other words, because short downtime it caused our servers to be rendered unusable until manually verified. Another downtime period lasted for hours, and the only update i got was "Hello we are aware of the situation and we notified our network admin".
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 December, 2023 - 09:30 AM)MrStayHappy Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2023 - 04:13 PM)IgniteHost Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2023 - 03:09 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@IgniteHost since his developer is confirming that the vps was down and I assume they had no monitoring system in place, you need to provide evidence within 12 hrs from your system to show his vps uptime.

Edit: stop wasting my time with your comments on @xyz_1312, it is against the rules to comment on an uninvolved dd and he received his warning points already.

Hello, here are some stats that prove the server's uptime:
Network Graph 1: Link 
Network Graph 2: Link 
CPU Graph:  Link 

The server was not offline like the CPU Graph is proving @KSZ, do you need anything else ?

EDIT: While investigating, we also noticed some suspicious activities on the server as described below;

Somehow, in just a few days they managed to use nearly 1TB of bandwith (Screen 2), so I would like @MrStayHappy to explain the following:
"I was installing my own payment processor that requires the blockchain history of any coin you want to use and cannot be unexpectedly interrupted"
In what world does a payment processor require 1TB of bandwith lol.

If you actually read the message i sent you would know exactly why. Smh

(01 December, 2023 - 08:21 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

The support team confirmed we had no access to the server on telegram. I believe you were shared the screenshots already. The hardware may be up but that doesn't mean in anyway that we had access to our server. In supports words exactly "The payment gateway failed to send the request because of a short downtime". Or in other words, because short downtime it caused our servers to be rendered unusable until manually verified. Another downtime period lasted for hours, and the only update i got was "Hello we are aware of the situation and we notified our network admin".
Hello, are you sure that you are a developer ?Because you seem to be very confused about what a payment gateway is for someone allegedly configuring one for his own service.
The downtime was on the WEBSITE not on the VPS, we didn't admitted to any related to the VPS but to the  WEBSITE API like stated more than 55 times trough the deal dispute.
This downtime isn't related to the use of the VPS, as proven already by the graph given to KSZ via PM.
You are the only ones claiming a downtime accross 100+ servers, and I already countered all claims with evidences along the lines.

Can you finally bring evidences of any downtimes ? Screenshots ? People complaining they cant access your "payment gateway" ? Nothing ?

@KSZ Please let us know.
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@gotz i will give you 6 more hours to reply to my question.

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Since @IgniteHost has provided evidence that the server was up based on network and cpu usage, and you @gotz failed to produce any evidence except a screenshot of chat and panel being down, I am satisfied that the server was up and you need a better sys admin to continue your work on this VPS. If you decide to host your application on his server and are skeptical of downtime, install a monitoring software so that you will have evidence when you open a deal dispute next time.

@IgniteHost you are instructed to remove advertisement about unlimited bandwidth since your tos contradict your advertisement or you can remove the bandwidth usage from your tos. Do so within 24 hours.

The deal dispute is now solved, no refund is needed, VPS should stay online for the rest of his billing cycle and customer support must be provided if needed.