Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

On Hold

by Anonymous - 06 December, 2023 - 01:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 December, 2023 - 09:41 AM)DiscordServices Wrote: Show More
(06 December, 2023 - 09:54 PM)Cxrnagev22 Wrote: Show More
I know

Its the brazil way ;)

Did it today on my acc, got 35k vbucks. Thats the limit btw. U can do it only 6 times per acc

This has been patched about 6-7 months ago.
It seems to work but in about 2 weeks your vbucks will get removed. If you have spent them your account will go on negative and if you gift to somebody their items will be removed and they'll have the option to repurchase the items that got removed.

FYI: This method is very dangerous as some people may offer service for skins gifting etc and in about a month they'll be drowning in scam reports
Please purchase this method only if you are okay with getting vbucks completely removed sooner or later

Also not sure about cracked rules but I'm almost 100% certain that its not allowed to sell leaked methods. This method is spread all around Reddit, other forums and third party blogs

I did this method for the first time just over a month ago now and none of the items have been removed or V-Bucks revoked?
[Image: xNcSUV6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Smez) - Unhide
Smez  
Registered
Threads
(07 December, 2023 - 01:14 PM)Cxrnagev22 Wrote: Show More
I know

Its the brazil way ;)

Did it today on my acc, got 35k vbucks. Thats the limit btw. U can do it only 6 times per acc

It seems to work but in about 2 weeks your vbucks will get removed. If you have spent them your account will go on negative and if you gift to somebody their items will be removed and they'll have the option to repurchase the items that got removed.

FYI: This method is very dangerous as some people may offer service for skins gifting etc and in about a month they'll be drowning in scam reports
Please purchase this method only if you are okay with getting vbucks completely removed sooner or later

Also not sure about cracked rules but I'm almost 100% certain that its not allowed to sell leaked methods. This method is spread all around Reddit, other forums and third party blogs

Yes its against tos to sell this shit, didnt want to say it because if someones dumb enough to buy it its good for op. He should rep me for that tbh.
Also stop pming me for the method like wtf i said its on reddit use ur fuckin brain and search for it on google its really not that hard

I know

Its the brazil way ;)

Yo, do u have like a link to a thread where that happened? Like the removing part? Its the First time i did this for friend and i dont want him to loose the shit i gifted him.

I swear its impossible to find on reddit
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #19
This is a bump
[Image: xNcSUV6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DiscordServices) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(07 December, 2023 - 03:24 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Show More
I know

Its the brazil way ;)

I did this method for the first time just over a month ago now and none of the items have been removed or V-Bucks revoked?

Give it some time, it's been patched and they do a cycle every x time. Anything you gift right now will be removed at some point. If this thread doesn't get closed I'll be contacting a cracked.io moderator with proof so this thread can be taken down. This method is public and shouldn't be sold as well as its not being advertised as it is.
This post is by a banned member (clirch) - Unhide
clirch  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 December, 2023 - 01:13 PM)Nosda Wrote: Show More
GLWS  [Image: pepeclap2.gif]

Tyy