Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Keats | Uber Eats Account Creation Bot | Start your own Uber Eats B4U / Account Store

by Cayde666 - 16 December, 2023 - 07:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Vouch copy received.

The product is very good, the seller is still friendly (since i'm a previous customer)
You can make a lot of money from that, even if you're not famous. Also it is stupidly easy to use, the first time just requires some minutes to understand and as always the seller will help you. You don't have to be worried with that.
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Cayde666) - Unhide
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #10
This is a bump
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
First significant update released:
  1. I removed some useless code, making the program eat up less RAM.
  2. The bot is now 47% Faster; 1 single thread takes around 1:06 instead of 2:12.
  3. Removed useless info from Telegram integration.
  4. I started integrating the module for the future 1.1.1 update, which will include more customization for account info.
  5. Integrated Monthly and bi-monthly subs into sub options. Prices are as follows:
    1 Month: 100 Euros
    2 Months: 150 Euros 

6. Added option for Proxies to rotate on request as opposed to on link ( Only those 2 options are available; timed rotation will be added down the road ) 
For more information don't hesitate to contact me on telegram ( Click here  )
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I just had to drop a massive vouch for this game-changing bot and the incredible guy behind it. I was fortunate enough to grab a vouch copy, and let me tell you, it's been an absolute game-changer.

Here's why Keats Stands Out:

Reliability: Unlike other account creation bots I've used in the past, Keats delivers on its promises. It's rock-solid and has never let me down, the bot has had some hiccups here and there during the first week of launch but ever since the new update was released I've had 0 errors so far with a streak of pretty much 50 accounts per hour.

Efficiency: The speed at which Keats operates is mind-blowing, Like i said before, I'm able to create around 50 maybe even more accounts per hour, the previous update wasn't bad either but going from 30 accounts to 50 has been a game changer.

Lifetime Access Perks: The lifetime access bundle is worth every penny. The Priority features request has allowed me to request a few changes here and there which were added to the update, some of which are being added in future updates, The one-on-one calls allowed me to get some insight on how I can optimize account creation but also sales, and finally the 24/7 support – it's like having a personal account creation concierge, Cayde-6 is pretty much online every single hour even during unusual hours, he's gone on call with me to help me solve some issues on multiple occasions and that by itself shows the dedication he's putting into this project.

In Conclusion:

If you're serious about account creation and looking to start your business, Keats is the answer. I've replaced my old Bot, and I'm never looking back. Secure your bundle while you still can, you won't regret it ?
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #13
This is a bump
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #14
This is a bump
Cayde666  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #15
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (L4NE) - Unhide
L4NE  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Purchased a lifetime copy. Huge vouch for Cayde666/Kazu.
Super patient and active, always messaged shortly after I messaged for questions over the span of several hours and provided step by step easy to understand instructions on how to setup.
The tool itself works well and is a one-time set-up, it's making accounts in the background as I type this and hopefully we'll see good results in the upcoming next month or so.

An update is on the way to make the bot about 14 seconds faster and updates are provided free of charge.