Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Not new here but introducing myself!

by yerroo - 17 December, 2023 - 05:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (yerroo) - Unhide
yerroo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey guys, been around the site for a little bit. Created an account long after I started browsing it.

Main reason I signed up was to get the IDA crack and I thought I'd return the love by upgrading my account and browsing a little more, low and behold IDA 8.3 gets cracked and I'm loving it.

Not sure what to post on the forums, not into the malware/hacking scene, more into game hacking, trainers, etc.

If there's a section for that or there's any interest/requests in particular games when I get some free time I'll gladly try and whip something up for anyone who wants a godmode, speedhack, damage hack, whatever it may be for whatever game they're playing.

Even though it's been a little over a year since I got into coding, reversing, and hacking (I'm in the medical field so I had no prior knowledge) I'm still new to the online games scene and bypassing anticheats, which I'm actively learning.

So yeah. Thank you for everyone who's contributed as a whole and especially to those who have released very exclusive and expensive software that's hard to get. Y'all have made my journey thus far infinitely easier. Shit IDA Pro with all the features and everything is literally thousands of dollars. 

To all the leeches, when you download someone's shit and their signature says like click that shit or  [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (EkinKoc) - Unhide
EkinKoc  
Contributor
Threads
Welcome! You can share your content in Hacking and tutorial section
May you get Galactic rank here Kiss
This post is by a banned member (yerroo) - Unhide
yerroo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 December, 2023 - 05:35 PM)yerroo Wrote: Show More
Hey guys, been around the site for a little bit. Created an account long after I started browsing it.

Main reason I signed up was to get the IDA crack and I thought I'd return the love by upgrading my account and browsing a little more, low and behold IDA 8.3 gets cracked and I'm loving it.

Not sure what to post on the forums, not into the malware/hacking scene, more into game hacking, trainers, etc.

If there's a section for that or there's any interest/requests in particular games when I get some free time I'll gladly try and whip something up for anyone who wants a godmode, speedhack, damage hack, whatever it may be for whatever game they're playing.

Even though it's been a little over a year since I got into coding, reversing, and hacking (I'm in the medical field so I had no prior knowledge) I'm still new to the online games scene and bypassing anticheats, which I'm actively learning.

So yeah. Thank you for everyone who's contributed as a whole and especially to those who have released very exclusive and expensive software that's hard to get. Y'all have made my journey thus far infinitely easier. Shit IDA Pro with all the features and everything is literally thousands of dollars. 

To all the leeches, when you download someone's shit and their signature says like click that shit or  [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif] [Image: ban2.gif]

Is game hacking a relevant topic on this site? I feel like I don't see much of it, but I'd gladly post tutorials and stuff like that.
This post is by a banned member (robertooo11) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2023 - 08:50 AM by robertooo11. Edited 1 time in total.)
Luckily for me, a few months ago I came across the perfect mobile betting app. I eagerly shared it with my friend , talking about the seamless registration process, intuitive interface and the multitude of sports and events available for betting. What really impressed me was the live betting feature, which allows you to bet in real time. You can easily follow the link to helabet tanzania app download to immerse yourself in the excitement of mobile betting with the same ease and satisfaction that I experienced.
This post is by a banned member (atatOT) - Unhide
atatOT  
Registered
Threads
(18 December, 2023 - 12:50 AM)yerroo Wrote: Show More
(17 December, 2023 - 05:35 PM)yerroo Wrote: Show More

Is game hacking a relevant topic on this site? I feel like I don't see much of it, but I'd gladly post tutorials and stuff like that.

You're into game hacking? Me too lol [Image: kek.png]
[Image: sig.gif?ex=659aab7d&is=6588367d&hm=61217...3ab90c36c&]
This post is by a banned member (ANyCGuy) - Unhide
ANyCGuy  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
good l=uck on the forum
 IGNITEHOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS 
[Image: FDLaOi0.gif]
 Contact @Coin for more details

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]