Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Robert Downey Jr.'s (Ironman) Instagram Account has been Hacked

by Darkness666 - 06 September, 2019 - 03:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness666) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sizzle1) - Unhide
Sizzle1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 September, 2019 - 03:29 PM)WOOSAL Wrote: Show More
While being a famous actor Robert Downey Jr. who acted in IronMan as a main character owns more than 33Million followers on the Instagram right now. Today, about in the morning his account has been hacked and a story on his profile has been put as the following :
[Image: 5b1e1046ee3d80c7ff8fb382951d1ee2522a21bd.jpeg]

It was mentioned by the Instagram Support team that the reason being the original mail account that has been connected to his account was removed and a new one was put, huge latency was faced to access the account. Personally, I think, because they have put the story with slide-up option, an IP tracker in the site could be integrated that the users have been redirected to, while this is not the exact info (but if I were that hacker, I would do that). As a result, though it is even unknown to the Instagram Support Team by whom and how this hacking was done, the account  is now fixed back to default and everything is under control according to Instagram Help. Still, I would like to call everyone who follows him, be careful with the next posts of Roberts!

ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST POST ABOUT THE NEWS, however, THINKING TO CONTINUE THIS. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME LIKE THE THREAD <3
iron man is actually one of my favourite actors negl
This post is by a banned member (Darkness666) - Unhide