Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCUMM

by novaTyt - 22 January, 2024 - 11:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (BaDy1) - Unhide
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 03:13 PM by BaDy1.)
This 1 image can completely be collaged and you are the one making the story! I'm talking about money transfer photos! You said trade with my friend! So where is the message?[Image: tele028d7bfe6c883418.jpg]

Because you have received money but still want to receive more from me! You are so greedy, why do I have a picture of transferring money to you? You are making up stories to defame me! And you are the scammer when you send 2 different wallet addresses to deceive the community
This post is by a banned member (novaTyt) - Unhide
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(22 January, 2024 - 03:10 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
This 1 image can completely be collaged and you are the one making the story! I'm talking about money transfer photos! You said trade with my friend! So where is the message?[Image: tele028d7bfe6c883418.jpg]

Because you have received money but still want to receive more from me! You are so greedy, why do I have a picture of transferring money to you? You are making up stories to defame me! And you are the scammer when you send 2 different wallet addresses to deceive the community
I don't know what friend you're talking about. I made a deal yesterday. He paid me the $30 you show and I handed over the database. I did not receive any money from you that you owe me for the base. It was not you who transferred this money to me. Today you wrote to me that you will transfer the debt) You are funny that you want to deceive everyone like that) But you yourself are confused where and what you already said)
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
Don't be too greedy, I have proof of money transfer, but if you send 2 different wallet addresses, you are already a scammer. Don't be greedy
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 03:18 PM by novaTyt.)
You can write whatever you want and try to get out of this situation. There is all the evidence that you didn't pay me. I don't need your money. I want you to get what you deserve from the administration.

(22 January, 2024 - 03:16 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
Don't be too greedy, I have proof of money transfer, but if you send 2 different wallet addresses, you are already a scammer. Don't be greedy
Yes, you shouldn’t care how many wallets I have from which I work. Today you asked me for a wallet to which to transfer money for the base you received. And I gave you the address that is now my work address.
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
[Image: tele65191ceaea42cf58.jpg][Image: tele27a62a8989459cdae.png]

I won't argue with you, I will upload the image that I transferred money to you here. This is the image of the first time you denounced me, then you used another wallet address to make a story about defaming me. Thanks to admin Crack to judge!
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
Well, people who have nothing to hide don’t delete correspondence) Now you’ve deleted them again. But luckily all the evidence is there. I clarify that this person deleted all correspondence again
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BaDy1 @novaTyt Provide me and @Darkness with all the evidence that you have. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2024 - 09:08 AM by novaTyt.)
He took the base from me on January 5th and disappeared until January 11th.
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
He wrote that he would give the money back and disappeared again until January 22. On January 22, he wrote to me that he would give me the money and then began to invent a story about some friend of his. That my friend paid me $30. But on January 21, I had a deal with a person for 20k base worth $30.
BaDy1  He didn’t transfer any money to me, which is proven by our correspondence (By the way, he deleted all correspondence)
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Here is evidence of the transfer of the base
https://prnt.sc/jV61ua9NDoiw
https://prnt.sc/s1s2GYrNyFFV
https://prnt.sc/t9xreRTkJ9Gc

And I’ll add that in the topic he wrote to me that he didn’t work with me and said that I gave him an invalid, but in the correspondence he was happy about this database and said that he would pay for it! He is a deceiver and is trying to get out by taking a screenshot from a transaction that I did not make with this person
https://cracked.io/Thread-BUYING-ATT-DATA--1510239