Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCUMM

by novaTyt - 22 January, 2024 - 11:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BaDy1 Provide the TXID for the money you've sent to the user.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (BaDy1) - Unhide
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
[Image: yb9Re8][Image: tele03e7e9f7f24caa6f.jpg]
This is the money I transferred to him, he is trying to create a story to defame me
This post is by a banned member (novaTyt) - Unhide
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 02:26 PM by novaTyt.)
(31 January, 2024 - 05:51 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
[Image: yb9Re8][Image: tele03e7e9f7f24caa6f.jpg]
This is the money I transferred to him, he is trying to create a story to defame me

The translation was made on the 21st. You wrote to me on the 22nd and said that you would pay for the base because you had problems with your family. This payment was different from the person. Everything is visible in the correspondence. Why are you trying to deceive the administrators? You took the base on the 5th

[Image: photo-2024-02-01-19-23-46.jpg]  

You're trying to fool someone. Even though I wasn’t on a PC, I still haven’t forgotten how to take screenshots. You can see the date there: January 22
This post is by a banned member (BaDy1) - Unhide
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
[Image: tele25f8e0f419905cf4e.png][Image: tele.jpg]
​​​​​​​Here is a picture of him sending me the Wallet Address and I transferring money to it. Then he made up a story and sent me another wallet address to steal my money!
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 05:32 PM by novaTyt.)
[Image: photo-2024-02-01-22-25-23.jpg]

Explain then which friend you are talking about and what $30 he paid me?) You're really funny) You owe me money for the base and are trying to get away from this) But nothing will work) Screenshots are correspondence) And you won’t be able to cheat xDDD

In my first screenshots on January 22, you said that you would pay me the debt) And now you are trying to invent something xDDDD
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@novaTyt Can you please provide the proof without censoring anything? Do so within 24hrs

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
I physically cannot do this now. All correspondence was deleted by the defendant. That he spoke about this more than once. And how long will it take for this matter to be sorted out? I should store all the files on my PC. I provided all the evidence that he did not pay me anything. I don't need anything from him. If you want him to work on your forum and deceive people, then let him work. I have it in the block and I do not transfer the database without middle man or advance payment. I protected myself from this. Then you have to work on it. I have already deleted all correspondence files on my phone and PC. All information is in this thread
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
There's not enough proof provided by OP. Hence closed.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @