Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT @SpacePanel

by joseluis1585 - 24 January, 2024 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (joseluis1585) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2024 - 12:59 PM by joseluis1585. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, good morning everyone, I am writing to request an immediate refund, 2 days have already passed since I requested the service and I have not received anything from the seller. I understand that you are a reseller @SpacePanel, you made your publication on (January 22, 2024 - 06:31 PM) Post to provide a service and the next day I requested your service and I have been waiting for 2 days and I still have not received anything, I think that is not providing a good service and even more so if it is new! So please I request a full refund of $4, full please!

My Coinbase Wallet LTC  : 
MPADEvG9yLguCZaqw1A6ULzDnRukwiASBS

I repeat again, I know that you are a reseller, but I request my full refund. I do not want to continue waiting, without anything else to refer to, I hope for your prompt response.

a thank you to the Staff team for keeping an eye on the case

Liars [Image: salami_lover.gif]Darkness [Image: item16.png?hue=222]
This post is by a banned member (SpacePanel) - Unhide
Threads
(25 January, 2024 - 03:08 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@SpacePanel Update?

[Image: Unbenannt.PNG?ex=65c4d010&is=65b25b10&hm...y=lossless]

i am very srorry for any issues causes, but as you can see in the screenshot. 

To clarify:

We resell this service from another trusted SMM Panel which is also on this forum, since he made that purchase the money is gone too from my balance and i don't even have half of his money anymore. I would need to wait to get a update from the provider, if he either refund me or finally start the progress of @joseluis1585's order.
[Image: banner.gif]

#1 SMM PANEL | IG, YOUTUBE, TIKTOK, FACEBOOK & MORE
[Image: uJA1VCX.gif]
[Image: KwoFrpn.gif]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 03:22 PM by SpacePanel.)
[Image: image.png?ex=65c626eb&is=65b3b1eb&hm=212...&height=62]
Order is now in progress, please let me know if you would like to cancel and i can refund the balance back to your account.

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 06:04 PM by joseluis1585. Edited 6 times in total.)
(26 January, 2024 - 03:22 PM)SpacePanel Wrote: Show More
[Image: image.png?ex=65c626eb&is=65b3b1eb&hm=212...&height=62]
Order is now in progress, please let me know if you would like to cancel and i can refund the balance back to your account.

Hello, good morning, the order has been in process since yesterday. I AM AWARE OF THAT BECAUSE EVERY 30 MIN I check the website, the process has not yet been completed, you came to make the post today but yesterday the order updated its status, when did this happen? problem, I wanted to investigate which page you are a reseller from and imagine, I placed an order on that page on 01/24/2024 and from the moment I placed the order, the order is in process status, that means that the page is Scam (and if you You realize the order was of few requests) before being a reseller of a page you should investigate that it is 100 safe! That's why I request my refund to my LTC wallet, not to the wallet on your page since I know you would be scamming me if you return it to your wallet.

CHECK

To the administrators, if the person does not return the money, they should be banned for not providing an optimal service, especially when it is their first publication, publishing a service and I have been waiting 5 days for a service which does not comply and continues to delay for more days.

1: The day of its publication was 01/22/2024 Check :   Check
[Image: Screenshot_4211.png?ex=65c64b51&is=65b3d...9af7f0a6f&]

2: On 01/23/2024 I placed the order Check : check

[Image: Screenshot_4192.png?ex=65c64b96&is=65b3d...bbb628716&]

3: Yesterday the order was updated to process and the user came to make the publication today, Check : Check

[Image: Screenshot_4219.png?ex=65c64c10&is=65b3d...4343a7eae&]
4: You can see that 12 hours have passed since the status was updated to process and I still haven't received the order. How many more days should I wait? and I want my money back to my wallet, not to the wallet of the user's page

5: and I add another image in case you say that it is not the same page that you are a reseller, look what they answered me, which is the same as the answer they told you, check : Check  

[Image: Screenshot_4220.png?ex=65c64d10&is=65b3d...175dd71cb&]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 04:41 PM by SpacePanel. Edited 3 times in total.)
You just explained everything, as you saw you placed an order at the "original" site, and see it's also in processing. Why? because i contacted them about this issue as i sent couple of screenshots. (without me doing it it would be the EXACT same, as it is now but however.)

As said, i can only do a balance refund on request since i don't have even half of your money anymore.

Also you are lying btw, you say 5 days passed? 3 days just passed (not saying it's not long because we try to deliver everything fast, but just to let u know he is lying about that)

And i don't understand how you can say we are scam, because you obv saw we reselling from a page which is legit and i got in contact with them because of your issue within an hour or so.
-> Did you recieve the order from the "original" page already? i don't think so

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 04:49 PM by joseluis1585. Edited 2 times in total.)
(26 January, 2024 - 04:30 PM)SpacePanel Wrote: Show More
You just explained everything, as you saw you placed an order at the "original" site, and see it's also in processing. Why? because i contacted them about this issue as i sent couple of screenshots. (without me doing it it would be the EXACT same, as it is now but however.)

As said, i can only do a balance refund on request since i don't have even half of your money anymore.

Also you are lying btw, you say 5 days passed? 3 days just passed (not saying it's not long because we try to deliver everything fast, but just to let u know he is lying about that)

And i don't understand how you can say we are scam, because you obv saw we reselling from a page which is legit and i got in contact with them because of your issue within an hour or so.
-> Did you recieve the order from the "original" page already? i don't think so

I want a full refund of my money, I mean I want my 4 LTC to my wallet, I understand that you don't have the full money!

But as a serious and honest person, if I am going to provide a service and even more so if it is NEW for many users, I have to be aware that there may be small losses and I have to have money to replace those small losses!

Then I repeat again: I want my full money in my wallet or I simply think you should be banned from the forum for providing a scam service and even more so when you are starting to provide a new service!

And I repeat again, I know that you are a reseller but as a seller you have to be sure that your supplier is 100% safe!

My Wallet LTC : 
MPADEvG9yLguCZaqw1A6ULzDnRukwiASBS

In the days I should have put 4 because practically the way we are going without you wanting to return the money we are going to spend 1 week, and look there are already 12 hours left until the end of the day and another day to count

And I repeat again so that you can please think as honest people. If I am going to provide a service, and even more so if it is new, it has to be an optimal service. Don't just think about the money, think that your client will be happy to receive their request quickly and You will have many more clients because they will recommend you, think big, money is not everything in life.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 04:54 PM by SpacePanel. Edited 1 time in total.)
You even used the provider by urself...

Your order is going to be fullfilled either or you are getting a balance refund that's what i can offer you.

And i repeat aswell: I don't have the money anymore, it's on the providers balance.

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2024 - 05:05 PM by joseluis1585. Edited 3 times in total.)
(26 January, 2024 - 04:50 PM)SpacePanel Wrote: Show More
You even used the provider by urself...

Your order is going to be fullfilled either or you are getting a balance refund that's what i can offer you.

For the administrators, the user does not want to return the money to me, he wants to add it as a balance on his scam page, so I request immediate banning, I explained all the points, published evidence and he does not see reason, 

The amount stolen may be insignificant but I don't want more users to go through the same thing.

Darkness [Image: item16.png?hue=222] , Liars [Image: salami_lover.gif]

(26 January, 2024 - 04:50 PM)SpacePanel Wrote: Show More
And i repeat aswell: I don't have the money anymore, it's on the providers balance.

But as a serious and honest person, if I am going to provide a service and even more so if it is NEW for many users, I have to be aware that there may be small losses and I have to have money to replace those small losses!