Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

AMAZON 15% FEE NEW YEARS DISCOUNT | .COM | . CA | .CO.UK

by ChopaRefund - 25 January, 2024 - 03:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (ChopaRefund) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #17
This is a bump
Threads
[Image: zW0NIy8.png]
Amazon.de refund after delivered. After the last post, I got a lot of angry PMs from other refunders. They are afraid that everyone will find out the truth. But really I am the only person who exists. All the refunders, their parents, their children. It's all me! It's all me! Each of you is just a projection of my consciousness. And even when you decided to shower or not to shower this morning, it wasn't your decision. It was my decision! I am the only person in this world. WAKE UP!
[Image: 2-12-3.gif]
Threads
[Image: HUIj0qA.png]
Amazon.pl instant refund after delivered. Private items inside. Only for big balls guys. You r noobs so u will not see. But you can think about
Threads
[Image: lxapOIO.png]
Amazon.nl instant refund after delivered. Very hot domain rn. New method. Btw I'm redesigning some of my stuff and I hope you like it because I'm spending my time on it and my time is more valuable than yours by a factor of 40. purely mathematical. I'm very cool.

I will not do ads for my ofm book (https://t.me/c/1763781037/1926) because it's selling just fine as it is.