Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ajgar combo seller try to scamm me

by ruslandenisov - 25 January, 2024 - 09:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ajgar) - Unhide
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2024 - 10:05 PM by Ajgar.)
(25 January, 2024 - 09:52 PM)ruslandenisov Wrote: Show More
At the first I TOLD YOU I NEED CHECKED, CHECKED ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I DON"T HAVE CHECKER I DON'T NEED 100k MAIL BASE OK? I want to pay for the product I don't have time for checking etc, you agree but after you received money the deal changed because you wanted, to change:). Please check admin who is right because I don't want to talk anymore with this person. That's all what I have to say. Thank you!
First base you got was hits only and you said was bad , even I showed you and I sent you the entire base to check and see.

At the first I TOLD YOU I NEED CHECKED, CHECKED ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I DON"T HAVE CHECKER I DON'T NEED 100k MAIL BASE OK? I want to pay for the product I don't have time for checking etc, you agree but after you received money the deal changed because you wanted, to change:). Please check admin who is right because I don't want to talk anymore with this person. That's all what I have to say. Thank you!
After first hits you got and checked , i sent you the entire base to prove and you still acted like you didnt got nothing and waited for new and new everytime, and after u got them you started swearing every day
Selling Mail Acces Combos, normal, and user:pass
Countries avabile: USA , FR, DE, UK, mix
Discord: ajgar3486
Telegram: @Ajgarr
Telegram Combo Group - https://t.me/AjgarCombos
This post is by a banned member (ruslandenisov) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2024 - 11:59 PM by ruslandenisov.)
Theoretically you gave me something, but you practically gave me nothing.

@Darkness , @Liars
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Waiting for admins response
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #12
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Syncat) - Unhide
Syncat  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 01:08 AM by Syncat. Edited 1 time in total.)
I know I shouldn't be posting stuff here. But @Ajgar did the same thing to me I asked for Valid Mail Logins w/my target ending up getting bases that are shit lol. Its his tactic too just wait and sell stuff he doesn't even have

Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 January, 2024 - 01:05 AM)Syncat Wrote: Show More
I know I shouldn't be posting stuff here. But @Ajgar did the same thing to me I asked for Valid Mail Logins w/my target ending up getting bases that are shit lol. Its his tactic too just wait and sell stuff he doesn't even have

As i remember u got ur thread and we solved it, ajd u still keeping checking my profile and getting my free combos i post, where its ur right to comment when u still do that things?
Ajgar  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
you got them and after you changed and i sent u the entire base to see and check yourself the hits are there, and you started to say i dont want bases, and i didnt sent you raw 100k bases as you said
Threads
3 Years of service
Admin can see in the video the checked "base" and 0 good results. I will not answer at your post anymore bleah