Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A WORKING METHOD TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE [EARN YOURSELF OVER 3K PER MONTH]

by GCBCrew - 29 January, 2024 - 04:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (GCBCrew) - Unhide
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 02:46 AM)Yojinbu99 Wrote: Show More
@GCBCrewm what's your telegram?

I'm using Discord, you can message me there

krusho00

Might get Telegram if people want me to.
This post is by a banned member (BrokenHills) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 04:15 AM by BrokenHills. Edited 2 times in total.)
(29 January, 2024 - 09:23 PM)KevinBake Wrote: Show More
This is the same pattern as one scammer did an year ago. Similar method and same payment vouches. 

And why sell a method for 100-300? when you can make that money in few days, 

Mark my words, he will be banned in no time

Good eye bro, it looked familier to me too but I remembered now
This is another account of @PrinceDamon, uses same technique of writing + proofs which are 1:1 same
Also his responses are the same 100% too. 

Previous scam account:
[Image: FUMwRBh.png]

Current:
[Image: rtRryqg.png]

https://cracked.io/Thread-START-MAKING-5...0-WHITEHAT
(Incase he edits this thread to not look same i already took screenshots)
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 03:53 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
This is the same pattern as one scammer did an year ago. Similar method and same payment vouches. 

This is another account of @PrinceDamon, uses same technique of writing + proofs which are 1:1 same
Also his responses are the same 100% too. Anyone can compare this 2 profiles and realize that is it same person

Previous scam account:

Current:

So you're basically saying I'm a scammer for using Exodus wallet which is the most famous crypto wallet ?
Tell me this, I gave 3 VC, got a couple of sales already, you can ask everyone how hard I'm working to help the customers.
Also everyone who got his hands on the method can confirm it's a legit method to make money.
This is not some game I created myself, I sent Whatsapp groups with thousands of people buying/selling stuff for the server we play on. 
So please don't acuse me of something I haven't done.
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 February, 2024 - 04:15 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

Also his responses are the same 100% too. Anyone can compare this 2 profiles and realize that is it same person

Previous scam account:

Current:

So you're basically saying I'm a scammer for using Exodus wallet which is the most famous crypto wallet ?
Tell me this, I gave 3 VC, got a couple of sales already, you can ask everyone how hard I'm working to help the customers.
Also everyone who got his hands on the method can confirm it's a legit method to make money.
This is not some game I created myself, I sent Whatsapp groups with thousands of people buying/selling stuff for the server we play on. 

Not because of using the most popular wallet but because it is 1:1 writing style/proofs. Anyone can realize that it is the same person
You gave vouches and had happy buyers from your last 5 accounts but at end still got banned?
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 04:19 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More

Previous scam account:

Current:

Not because of using the most popular wallet but because it is 1:1 writing style/proofs. Anyone can realize that it is the same person
You gave vouches and had happy buyers from your last 5 accounts but at end still got banned?

You can say whatever you want, honestly I don't care. My priority are my customers and as long as they are happy you could be saying whatever you want.
I am offering a legit working method for people to earn themselves nice money and my method works.
I never denied using a middleman or anything.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 February, 2024 - 04:44 AM by BrokenHills. Edited 1 time in total.)
(01 February, 2024 - 04:25 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

You can say whatever you want, honestly I don't care. My priority are my customers and as long as they are happy you could be saying whatever you want.
I am offering a legit working method for people to earn themselves nice money and my method works.

[Image: EV0VvFv.png]
[Image: mBpfBs5.png]
That is all part of your little game to look trustable, you allowed middleman on your previous accounts too but still turned out to be scams
He will go even futher and even pay the first few dumb buyers out of the money they paid for the method which they will make positive reviews

This was the case here:
https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-THOUSANDS...HAT-METHOD
Wouldn't suprise me even if its the same method he is selling as he did from that account
GCBCrew  
Infinity
Threads
(01 February, 2024 - 04:40 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(01 February, 2024 - 04:25 AM)GCBCrew Wrote: Show More

[Image: mBpfBs5.png]
That is all part of your little game to look trustable, you allowed middleman on your previous accounts too but still turned out to be scams
He will go even futher and even pay the first few dumb buyers out of the money they paid for the method which they will make positive reviews

This was the case here:
https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-THOUSANDS...HAT-METHOD
Wouldn't suprise me even if its the same method he is selling as he did from that account

Here you are mistaken again. Everyone who bought the method and received vouch copy can confirm that the method is real. There are plenty of other people in the game that do this. I sent everyone 2 whatsapp groups for trading that have each 1k people + that are selling/trading stuff for our server. 
This way of making money is not new to the players of the game ( most players play it for 20 years+) The only thing is that most people are not familiar with how to use RDP and proxies which helps us outscale them hard and conquer the competition.
Threads
1 Year of service
(01 February, 2024 - 04:33 AM)Brooklyn122 Wrote: Show More
For the message above, I was skeptical too, because I also recognized this writing as well, to be similar to Prince Damon's.
However I would like to think it's a big coincidence for him to write this way, obviously its not 100 percent certain, but the guy was up at 4am helping me setup version 1 of this, and from what I can tell, he seems like fruitful seller and cares about his buyers.

Nothing is for certain though, only time and results will tell, so I will update my review with earnings, but to future buyers, he literally said in this thread he will MM till first payout, if you are scared just do that.

Sorry for your loss but maybe you will recover some of your money since you are first buyer
About the middleman part, please check his previous scam accounts threads - he always allowed MM but always ended scamming people
https://cracked.io/Thread-MAKE-THOUSANDS...id28308712