Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

this nigga isnt leggit and his method doesnt work you should not trust him

by Real_Stunts - 02 February, 2024 - 02:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (ONLYFANS_SHOP) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
stop lying to your self what the type of that proof xD ,,, i have send all Screenshots above ,,, i have tell you is not 100% and warranty over after you take ownership  
i send you link  of that shop like 1 month ago  when has stock ,,,   no one sell This 20$    lol  This is a clear you tip your self with  high  balance account ,,, 
@Liars i have upload all Screenshots above  !
This post is by a banned member (Real_Stunts) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
You are the one who is lying you are the one who told me to buy it and you are sure I will make benefit of the method . I contacted you saying I want an old account and you told me you are selling fresh account but you are giving method to make the account strong that the biggest scam . You made me buy it with the method knowing it’s not working and I will just get ban . I have uploaded all proof I got please tell why are you the first to delete all chat ? I provided the proof this guy deleted the chat and block me on tg I’m not losing or winning anything in telling the truth I’m the one who trusted you and send you my 150 $ . I did it thinking you was legit I never try on scamming nobody but you the one who is lying and trying to make think go on your way I don’t know why you are so mean ?. You even deleted chat so I no get more proof . You also told me a lot of people are Making money of your method and buying account every day with you why are not showing the all chat and you are only showing the part where you was liying to me. Show the all contend you are a scammer I’m just trying to save other peolple your scam is well hidden . I even asked you a lot of time for support but you ignored me
Threads
3 Years of service
give me one reason to delete chat hahah ,,,, you lying because you have no proof ,,, i have tell you everything before you buy from me nothing i hide to you ,,, you make account banned  by your mistake ,, where the fuck is  scammed you lol i give you full creator account for 85$ and you make it banned because your mistake and you want refund later ??? for method i give you all tools you need  but you didnt followed  and you tip your self with high balance account ,,, also you lying i give daily support but you didint  reply for 2 weeks
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2024 - 09:50 PM by Real_Stunts.)
Look how you trying to manipulate things that is completely wrong . You sold me account saying you will give me strategy to make it strong that where the scam start . You the only one who knows why did you deleted the chat it’s because you know what you told me and what happened it’s not the same . You clearly me told me it will work if I follow all your method that’s what I did and get banned you completely manipulated my mind you a liars and a scammer I’m totally sure off that you deleted chat to avoid me getting more proof and you screenshot the place where you can use to act as you was legit you are a completely wrong please tell me why did you deleted the chat then ? Why did you block me you scammed my money ? What is the proof your strategy work that is scam you convinced me to fall into it and now you are acting as it was real @Liars please do something

you are just  scammer bruh if you was legit and you was true you tell me it will not work you only told me to get trafic to evoid ban. thats what i did but got banned anyway you a scammer . and i just want people to evoid being scammed by you again.
tip 1 20 dollars proof : https://imgur.com/0SqJegV
tip 2 20 dollars proof : https://imgur.com/bya6jYM
proof only 2 tip : https://imgur.com/rovClN5
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2024 - 10:16 PM by ONLYFANS_SHOP.)
lol you keep lying i tell you twice here https://i.imgur.com/IHZlWQm.png 
why tip have same username ? this so clear you tip your self Multi time with same account ofc will get notice and get banned for that  also how much that account was have balance 100$ or more lol you didn't follow my method

you so fucking idiot and bad liar im not going reply to you more 
@Liars i got full telegram chat before he delete if you need !
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 February, 2024 - 10:39 PM by Real_Stunts.)
Lool Please upload full discussion as you keep on changing the story you only told me not type more than 30$ that’s is the only word you said stop lying like you give me a pdf in how ti do it please upload the all tg chat . As you are trying to make thing go on your way but you keep on liying

You the one who deleted the chat and also the one who clear the chat please provide it

You say you have people making money and buying account with you you a stupid liars and try to chang the story

This scam will not work again just wait and you will se

I contacted you just to buy ans aged account and you are the one who said you have fresh account and a method to make it strong and that’s the method please provide all
Telegram chat
Threads
3 Years of service
https://imgur.com/a/Lw8lsEl You have exposed yourself 
@Liars please check this Screenshots
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2024 - 12:20 AM by Real_Stunts.)
lool man you are saying nonsense man. you havent said nothing clear so far tip 40 dollars is the same as what you said. your method doesnt work and its clearly a scam well hidden you are trying to convince people that it will work and you scam them money .man so far you are not saying something that is true you  a liars. you said also people are making money of it and buying account with you every day ,after that you are trying to act like you told me you do give waranty on your method , and know you are trying to make like i am not following the method you clearly a scammer

as i said even if i dont get back my fund i just dont want other people to fall into your scam again