Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ [MAKE $2,500+/MONTH ] ⚡PROFIT POWERHOUSE⚡NEW SYSTEM FOR 2024⚡ [EARN or REFUND] ⭐

by Liberty - 16 February, 2024 - 10:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (alister1220) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
why do you sell the method if you are making 3.5k per week? it just makes no sense at all. you need to sell 70 copies to make the same amount of money you are making per week, waste your time on this thread, talking to buyers, etc. plus you add competitors to yourself. you can just work and scale if these methods are that good.
This post is by a banned member (Liberty) - Unhide
Liberty  
Supreme
Threads
(19 February, 2024 - 09:47 PM)alister1220 Wrote: Show More
why do you sell the method if you are making 3.5k per week? it just makes no sense at all. you need to sell 70 copies to make the same amount of money you are making per week, waste your time on this thread, talking to buyers, etc. plus you add competitors to yourself. you can just work and scale if these methods are that good.

I completely understand your question. I make around $5-$8k a month, sometimes up to $10k (so 3.5k is a good week) but it varies a lot. The thread title even says a lower amount per month which is more realistic. By selling this I can make at least 10-20% more each month and I get to build a community of people that are doing the same methods which allows me and potentially them to share knowledge to grow faster. Also, the methods likely won't get saturated anytime soon even if I sold much more copies.
This post is by a banned member (Fantasize) - Unhide
Fantasize  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 February, 2024 - 07:16 PM by Fantasize.)
(19 February, 2024 - 07:38 PM)Liberty Wrote: Show More
(19 February, 2024 - 03:33 PM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 06:34 PM)henson1993 Wrote: Show More
I have seen this same design before from one seller and here it is again, maybe I'm wrong.

Waiting for some proofs, people who give a review from a vouch copy without a proof should be reported and banned.

Yeah because this is alt of @DigiProfits and @Hustler

https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-5-00...-%E2%9C%85
https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-500-...-%E2%9C%85
Feel free to compare this threads (i took screenshots of this one incase he edits it)

I sent that design as a sample to my designer, so it looks similar. However, I wrote the guide in the beginning of this year myself and it has nothing to do with the two other products you linked.

Those people were banned before you even registered here on cracked. Probably the same person kek

(18 February, 2024 - 08:22 PM)Liberty Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2024 - 01:26 PM)PARMIGANO Wrote: Show More
I have received a vouch copy, this ebook has over 70 pages with a lot of information. It has 4 methods very well explained, its well organized and easy to understand. If you apply these methods its guaranteed that you can start earning money. It has resources that can save you time and save you money provided by the seller.
Overall its a really nice ebook and I recommend it : 9/10

I decided to try one of the methods and this is what I did in the first hours 

[Image: sTsyWMX.png]

Thank you for your review!

Why did PARMIGANO delete his post regarding the $13 payout?
This post is by a banned member (Jugem) - Unhide
Jugem  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 February, 2024 - 03:39 PM)KingKrazed Wrote: Show More
Just thought I would bite the bullet and buy this. Will update after testing the method.

The method is nothing new but it is well written with detailed guide on how to make money with it

When you say "nothing new", you mean it's public informations ?
Liberty  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #29
This is a bump
Liberty  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #30
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (DenisBiz) - Unhide
DenisBiz  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I purchased this two days ago, here is my review. 

E-Book 10/10
Even though it’s quite long (76 pages!), the design of the e-book is clean and easy to read and there are images too. Thankfully there’s no fluff and four methods full of detailed information. Apart from the e-book, I also got access to some really valuable resources like the web script he includes.

Methods 8/10
The methods are great, I would say semi-private. Liberty clearly knows what he’s talking about, he includes proofs and personal tips/tweaks. Also, he doesn’t recommend doing more methods at once so I picked just one and so far made $40 today in the morning (yesterday I spent the whole day it setting up). 

Support 9/10
The support is HQ, sometimes I wait for some time before I get a response but Liberty always helps me and his answers solve my problems. 

Overall : 9/10
I can recommend it, you can 100% make money with this, but keep in mind that it requires effort and isn't something completely "never seen before".
Liberty  
Supreme
Threads
Bumped #32
This is a bump