Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @proxid 48€

by gradouble - 24 February, 2024 - 07:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (gradouble) - Unhide
gradouble  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 February, 2024 - 01:24 PM by gradouble. Edited 4 times in total.)
You said : "I certainly no longer followed up on his warranty request because it would harm my business by contacting my customers telling them things that were not very correct about me" and "he is absolutely not looking for a seller because this person @Nem3434 no longer has him as a friend and therefore subsequently blocked him."
So, in my previous post, I have showed you that I never contacted @Nemo3434 as your customer and to harm you but I have contacted him as seller, to buy some accounts and combos.

The  last screen dates from 2023 is the screenshot of the shop of @Nemo3434 to prove that this is a seller. I'm not reponsible if his message for the prices was in 2023.
But you have some recent feedback to show you that his shop is still active : https://ibb.co/3Tzw0g2
This post is by a banned member (proxid) - Unhide
gradouble  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 February, 2024 - 10:15 PM by gradouble. Edited 1 time in total.)
You always have to think you're smarter but all conversations have been sent to prove that I have contacted @Nemo3434 to sell some accounts and combos. Nothing else (but for sure, I was surprised to discover that you are friends and to be ban just for a simple question to a seller)

Ban was unjustified so you need to refund me !
gradouble  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2024 - 05:00 PM by gradouble. Edited 5 times in total.)
1. You have asked me to test and to said you when the API config is functionnal : https://imgur.com/a/FatVdPK
Excepted this test, I never used your account for this (besides, what would has been the goal behind?) and I have precised that an account without active contract is enough for the test : https://imgur.com/a/IeRnwPA

Therefore, there is no link between my ban and this test, except if the real reason was because I didn't want to share with you the good API config for Mycanal

2. No, I have contacted @Nem3434 as seller and never spoke with him about you before my ban (because, I was not aware that your are friends). By DM, I have provided the full conversations to moderators.

3. Before my ban, I had the Helper status on your Discord server, so no reason for bad pub

Regardless, the moderators have all the conversations in their hands so they will be able to estimate by themselves.

I know that they need some times but this is not an issue for me.

Moreover, I have found a 3rd account from 17-May-2023 so still in warranty period : https://imgur.com/a/lYNafkl
gradouble  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 February, 2024 - 02:45 AM by gradouble. Edited 2 times in total.)
@Liars, @Darkness, @VAVE, please to review the full conversations provided by PM.

Unlike @proxid, I'm not asking for him to be banned. I just want that my incorrect ban from his discord server shall be covered and I should be refund for remaining warranty months !

Thanks for your prompt feedback
gradouble  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello @Liars, @Darkness, @VAVE

Please to have a look on the full conversations provided by PM.

Have a good day.