Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅ [+3K PER MONTH] ⚡BEST WHITEHAT AUTOPILOT METHOD⚡ EARN 1K OR REFUND ✅

by Cisno - 02 March, 2024 - 03:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (Cisno) - Unhide
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #25
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (1mback) - Unhide
1mback  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
11 copy sold but only 2 vouches ?
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 March, 2024 - 08:59 PM)1mback Wrote: Show More

Yes, so? I dont get your point, u think im faking sales?
I'm creating a group with all my customers today and they will see there are 11 copies sold
This post is by a banned member (BrokenHills) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 March, 2024 - 06:32 PM by BrokenHills. Edited 1 time in total.)

lol do you really believe him? he is faking that he got 11 copies sold. 
High repped sellers can barely get 1-2 copies sold in a week in this section but yet he made 11 sales without any real review
I would assume max he sold this is 1-2 times to real people. Even that is too much
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 March, 2024 - 06:31 PM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More

High repped sellers can barely get 1-2 copies sold in a week in this section but yet he made 11 sales without any real review
I would assume max he sold this is 1-2 times to real people. Even that is too much

Show proofs that I'm faking my sales. I also sent a group link to everyone that bought a copy, but I guess the members from that group are my multis or something  [Image: wack.png]
You really think high repped sellers barely get 1-2 copies sold on the FIRST WEEK? LMAO kek  [Image: clown2.gif]
And "without any real review"  [Image: who.png] where are your arguments? your proofs?
Yes, I only sold this 1-2 times to real people (thats WAY too much), the 3 guys that said they bought the method a few days ago are robots
This post is by a banned member (CapitalBoys) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CapitalBoys) - Unhide
Cisno  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 March, 2024 - 01:39 AM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2024 - 10:28 PM)Cisno Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2024 - 06:31 PM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More

Show proofs that I'm faking my sales. I also sent a group link to everyone that bought a copy, but I guess the members from that group are my multis or something  [Image: wack.png]
You really think high repped sellers barely get 1-2 copies sold on the FIRST WEEK? LMAO [Image: kek.png]  [Image: clown2.gif]
And "without any real review"  [Image: who.png] where are your arguments? your proofs?
Yes, I only sold this 1-2 times to real people (thats WAY too much), the 3 guys that said they bought the method a few days ago are robots

Yeah 100% they barely get 1-2 sales a week even with 10+ real vouches and 10+ reviews for methods 80% lower price. I am in contact with most pinned sellers here 
Your thread without any real review made 11 sales, you can only lie users that got regisreted yesterday loooooooooool

I see you are just dumb, reputated users do not get 1-2 sales ON THE FIRST WEEK, can you read? FIRST WEEK, you obviously start getting less sales with time but yes, I made 11 sales (actually 12 counting the discounted copy) on the first week.
If you keep saying I'm faking my sales then why tf you don't show proofs?
Same with your "any real review" shit, where are your proofs? Wtf you mean I don't have any real review? And I only lie to users that got registered yesterday [Image: who.png] did you even read the reviews? of people registered years ago with much more reputation than you showing earning proofs but yeah those are not real reviews because you are always right and you don't need to show any proof  [Image: wack.png]

Btw this is the discord server of my customers
 [Image: server.png]
I guess those are my 12 multis right? Or they are not real people? robots?