Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅UPDATE SOON✅ DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SELL REPLICAS? ✅THE BEST GUIDE YOU NEED✅

by GTMs - 04 March, 2024 - 06:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Chitaxu) - Unhide
Chitaxu  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 March, 2024 - 06:51 AM by Chitaxu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vouch for OP

Support 8/10:
OP sometimes takes long to reply but maybe cause of timezones/

Ebook 9/10:
In my case i already know 90% of the things on the ebook (but im on this niche from like 2 years now, so have a fucking lot of info).
I recommend If you are a newbie in this field, it is advisable to buy this ebook, it contains 47 pages explaining everything you need to get started, something worth highlighting is the emphasis that OP places on user security, something that you find in few places.
Another thing to highlight is that in the ebook there are all the links to what the user refers to.

Simple answers to fucking leechers:

You can earn money with this? Yes
You have to invest? Yes
Its illegal? It depends on whether you want to sell the replicas as if they were originals, yes. If you want to sell the replicas as what they are (replicas) not much.
[Image: Chitaxu_Store.gif]
[Image: BAR-PNG.gif]

[Image: signature.png]
This post is by a banned member (GTMs) - Unhide
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #10
(This post was last modified: 07 March, 2024 - 11:32 AM by GTMs. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump

(07 March, 2024 - 12:23 AM)charon01 Wrote: Show More
(06 March, 2024 - 05:19 PM)GTMs Wrote: Show More
(05 March, 2024 - 01:19 AM)charon01 Wrote: Show More
will wait for vouches, looks promising

You can check out  [Image: pepeglad.png]

(06 March, 2024 - 04:55 PM)G U C C I Wrote: Show More
Received Vc from OP, asked for discount price but decided to provide me vc instead.

I'm curious on this niche for money making, at all the ebook are containing 47pages, including how-to videos, giving information how to stay safe, giving plugs and so on related for making money. It requires investment 100% to start, but after resell 1-2 items you'll reinvest the profit. If you're from western countries you will have many options where to sell. OP is giving "trending" items and how to get a receipt for it to bypass verification. OP is friendly and answering all questions. Besides the ebook cost as I said above you'll need to invest additional money. It has potential, all around the world is buying items online :) I am quite afraid of saturation(this will lead to more verification requests of the item IMO).
At all the potential is big for making cash once you get fit on this. It requires time, it's not overnight billionaire scheme. [Image: hype.png]

By myself sold some items (not from ebook, but the goal is the same) locally and made profits, but locally is more time consuming if you dont have clients, than international selling.

Thanks for judging  [Image: PepeBlush.png]

no earnings?

will be  [Image: pepeokay.png]
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #11
This is a bump
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #12
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (HeiCoardo) - Unhide
HeiCoardo  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
I recently received this e-book as a vouch and found it to be extremely informative and detailed. With 47 pages, it covers a wide range of topics, including account sourcing and ensuring complete security in the methods outlined. The sections cover where to buy replicas, what shipping methods to use, where to sell them, and much more.
What really impressed me was his response to my questions. He responded promptly and thoroughly to all my inquiries.
Overall, I would strongly recommend his e-book to anyone interested in the subject.
[Image: signature-icy.gif]

GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #14
This is a bump
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #15