Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report: @Santa refund service and VIP membership

by elephantom - 25 March, 2024 - 09:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (elephantom) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2024 - 02:30 AM by elephantom. Edited 1 time in total.)
Your claim that you would've refunded me if I had requested a refund within a few days is obviously a lie, evidenced by your refusal to do so when I messaged you requesting a refund three separate times (proven in the original screenshots I submitted) immediately after you told me that the refund had failed.

You began to lie when I first bought the refund from you, and you are now continuing to do so.

The only way this scam report will be resolved is with a full refund.
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
1) You requested a refund after more than a month, not after just a few days. It's all there in ur screenshots

2) You've never been lied to, yet you seem to believe that refunds are guaranteed. After 7 months since ur purchase and 5 months of ignoring my messages, u suddenly create a deal dispute. You didn't even contact me on tg during this time. It's clear what u r trying to do

3) To clarify, you "bought a refund from me," as you put it. You purchased a VIP membership, which includes multiple refunds on a weekly or monthly basis. You didn't pay for a single refund. If that were the case, u would have paid upon email confirmation, not upfront

This situation is truly baffling. The lengths some people will go to manipulate systems. Despite all of this, I'm still willing to provide all the services included in the VIP membership. It's ur choice not to use them. I'm not forcing ya

However, u can't expect a refund after 7 months, with the membership still active. This report was filed against something u still have access to but refuse to utilize. I've explained this repeatedly, not gonna do it again. I'm available on tg if you need further clarification
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
Threads
You're saying this as if contacting you on Telegram would have created a different outcome. I made it very clear that I wanted a refund for the VIP membership when I originally messaged you.

You said the items I ordered would be "not an issue" to refund. There clearly was an issue. This was a lie, black and white.

There is no manipulation happening here. I have never received any of the VIP "perks". I've only been lied to, ignored, and insulted.

Refund me, and we can consider this matter closed.
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
In response to ur quote, "You said the items I ordered would be 'not an issue' to refund. There clearly was an issue. This was a lie, black and white," I want to clarify that there has been a misunderstanding about the refund process. I've provided explanations in previous replies on this dispute, yet it seems there's still a lack of comprehension.

It's important to address some big misconceptions about the refund process:
When I said "not an issue," I meant that we could attempt to process the refund, based on my past success in refunding similar products or amounts at Wayfair. However, it is crucial to understand that a refund is never guaranteed.

"lying" and "ignoring"
I have already explained my position on the "lying" issue, and I will not repeat myself
As for the "ignored" part, it's ironic that you mention this, considering that I was the one who was ignored for over 5 months. You only resurfaced recently, attempting to quickly secure a refund

"insulted" part, I assume you felt this way after I explained the refund process and its lack of guarantees or police report suggestion. I also clarified that I never guaranteed ur refund and suggested resolving the issue with a police report (most of refunders do it without even asking customers upfront), which you declined. Rest assured, I would not have filled out a police report under ur name just to obtain a quick refund at the risk of jeopardizing ur freedom

Moving forward, I will not continue to repeat myself on this report, as it's evident that the customer does not fully grasp how refunding services work. I have made multiple attempts to clarify the situation, but further engagement is unlikely to result in a positive outcome
Threads
What you "meant" doesn't matter. You said, plainly and in no uncertain terms, that refunding the items would "not be an issue." There is no doubt indicated in this phrasing. This is completely different than saying "I will attempt to do so." You lied.

Your account of the police report situation is hardly accurate. See my prior messages for how you threatened to file a police report despite my multiple asks not to do so. I am also tired of repeating myself.

Saying you were "ignored" is absurd and childish. This implies you messaged me asking for something that required my response. You did not -- you only sent me threats about continuing the refund with a police report followed by insults.

Your repeated replies attempting to twist the situation to make it something it's not will not resolve this. I wish your true business practices would be more publicized so others would not have to experience this treatment. I have made it clear that you lied to me, threatened me, and insulted me. The only resolution will be a full refund of my VIP fee.
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
1) The customer purchased a VIP membership seven months ago, which cost $1000 and offered various perks, including priority support and refunds
2) He placed an order with Wayfair, one of the online retailers that the VIP membership covers
3) Unfortunately, the Wayfair order did not go as planned. It was delayed, and the customer was not satisfied with the outcome
4) The customer contacted me to request a refund for the Wayfair order, but I explained that I never guaranteed a refund or agreed to a VIP membership refund for a single failed order
5) Despite this, the customer attempted to exploit the VIP membership by insisting that they should receive a full refund due to the failed order
6) They seemed to misunderstand the purpose of a VIP Membership, which is intended for customers who regularly refund orders on a weekly or monthly basis
7) Paying $1000 upfront for a single refund is not logical, and the customer's behavior indicated that they were trying to exploit the system
8) I explained the refund process and the potential consequences of their actions, including the possibility of filing a police report
9) However, the customer continued to complain about the failed refund and expected daily updates from me, citing a lack of priority support
10) This behavior indicated that some people prioritize getting a refund over their own freedom, and I had to make it clear that I would not tolerate being disrespected cuz I care about customer's liberty
11) I did not file a police report and halted the refund process as soon as the customer declined
12) The customer had access to their Wayfair account and email throughout the entire process, and there were no issues with law enforcement, Wayfair support, or any other parties involved
13) The customer's behavior is concerning, as they have shown a lack of experience with refunds and seemed to expect a guaranteed refund, despite my clear communication that no such guarantee was made
14) After ignoring my messages for five months, they suddenly opened a dispute for a VIP Membership refund, which was unexpected
15) The customer still has access to the membership and will continue to have lifetime access, as it is a perk of their original purchase
16) However, their reasoning for opening the dispute is unbelievable, as they claimed to be scared, despite no prior issues or threats from me
17) His behavior is dishonest and lacks credibility, and it is shocking to see how people can react in such a blatant and untruthful manner
18) Rest assured, I have not taken any action against the customer, nor do I plan to. I believe in treating people with respect and honesty, and I will continue to do so

If u decide not to use what u paid for after seven months, that is ur prerogative. I will not compel u to do so. However, I will not be able to refund you for something that I was offering, I am currently offering and will continue to offer for an extended period of time
Threads
Again, I will not continue to restate my responses that I've clearly already laid out in this thread. You are again attempting to provide an inaccurate account of the situation. I have already refuted all of the misstated points you raise above.

The fact that you are continuing to respond with the same falsified accounts of the situation proves you know that you are in the wrong.
Threads
This report has not been resolved, and I'm still waiting on a refund. Let me provide an exact timeline that proves that Satna lied during the course of my requested refund:

9/11/23: I submit the refund to Santa.

9/17/23: I received emails from Wayfair saying they will not provide return shipping labels. Santa has access to these emails. It is at this point (6 days after I submit the refund) that it becomes clear that Wayfair will not issue a refund for my order (I don't know this, since I do not yet know that not providing shipping labels means a refund isn't possible). I tell Santa about these emails; he does not respond.

9/20/23: I ask for an update after not hearing back for 3 days. Santa claims it will be "done this week," despite it being evident that it cannot be done due to Wayfair not provide shipping labels.

9/26/23: I ask for an update after not hearing anything for 6 days. Santa claims he needs return labels to do the refund, proving that he ignored the emails I received from Wayfair and my comments regarding Wayfair's statements that they will not provide return labels. Santa claims he is "talking with his team," as if he was still working on the refund, while he knows that this refund will not be able to be done.

9/28/23: I ask why only two of the items in the order show as pending a refund. Santa finally admits that, because Wayfair will not provide return labels, the refund is impossible -- 11 days after he found out that this was the case.

In summary, he knew that Wayfair would not provide return labels (and thus the refund would fail) on 9/17/23, but waited until 9/28/23 (and for me to message him multiple times) to admit that the refund had failed. If I had not repeatedly messaged him asking for updates, he would never have gotten back to me about this, and I would've had to wait even longer to find out this result.

All of the above messages and timestamps are posted in the screenshots in my original post.

This seller is a scammer. He lied prior to my submitting the refund to get me to buy the VIP membership (by saying the refund would go through without issue), and lied by telling me the refund was progressing while he already knew that it had failed.