Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How should I make more friends

by dopesofdays - 12 April, 2024 - 09:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (dopesofdays) - Unhide
Threads
Everyone has been giving the same advice of going out and doing stuff but I truly cannot find a place that works. I live in Russia but I'm not Russian, meaning I don't have the fluency to just randomly come up to people and make small talk and the like. Finding people online also proves to be somewhat difficult as everyone seems so busy. If there's any kind of guide on social engineering friends that would be pretty dope
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
Just go out and start talking with people, don't think about it too much, good luck.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Find something that you like, topic, videogame, hobby and join communities, make posts and start talking to people who comments or replies to you
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[ 30/06/2024 ]
@vyactor

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

[Image: Kxcr0sW.gif]
 [ 03/05/2024 ]

This post is by a banned member (Psycopathz) - Unhide
Threads
tell someone I'll give u a blowjob if u be my friend  [Image: kek.png]
                                               [Image: 6cemrbF.gif]                                                

Selling Signature Spot Dm me on discord cxlvxn.

This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 April, 2024 - 09:22 AM)dopesofdays Wrote: Show More
Everyone has been giving the same advice of going out and doing stuff but I truly cannot find a place that works. I live in Russia but I'm not Russian, meaning I don't have the fluency to just randomly come up to people and make small talk and the like. Finding people online also proves to be somewhat difficult as everyone seems so busy. If there's any kind of guide on social engineering friends that would be pretty dope

Make an effort to learn Russian. You might butcher it starting out, but showing that you're trying to learn goes a long way. A lot of Russians are multilingual and many speak excellent English, but unless you put in the effort, they aren't going to open up.

Aside from that, you might try to find a place where other expat's go to eat or drink. It's usually easier to talk with people who are also foreigners and had similar experiences. If possible, try getting a part time job at the expat bar/restaurant...it will help you learn Russian while also exposing you to lots of new people.
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Maybe find a group of people like you, who don't speak fluent Russian and want to learn to speak it better.  Perhaps you all hire a fluent Russian speaker and you all hang out, have fun and speak Russian.  You'd all have something in common at least.

This post is by a banned member (dopesofdays) - Unhide
Threads
(14 April, 2024 - 01:42 PM)UberFuck Wrote: Show More

Make an effort to learn Russian. You might butcher it starting out, but showing that you're trying to learn goes a long way. A lot of Russians are multilingual and many speak excellent English, but unless you put in the effort, they aren't going to open up.

Aside from that, you might try to find a place where other expat's go to eat or drink. It's usually easier to talk with people who are also foreigners and had similar experiences. If possible, try getting a part time job at the expat bar/restaurant...it will help you learn Russian while also exposing you to lots of new people.
I've been learning a lot of Russian, am going to jazz event at my uni today, wish me luck guys
This post is by a banned member (Empire) - Unhide
Empire  
Supreme
Threads
(16 April, 2024 - 07:21 AM)dopesofdays Wrote: Show More
(14 April, 2024 - 01:42 PM)UberFuck Wrote: Show More

I've been learning a lot of Russian, am going to jazz event at my uni today, wish me luck guys

Good luck.
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PRIVATEALPS.NET- Offshore Cloud Services| Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignored | GPU Servers | VPS / RDP