Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to bypass School filter (securly)

by Contagious - 08 October, 2019 - 05:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Contagious) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey trying to bypass this school filter if you can help that would be greatly appreciated i dont considerably have money but i do have a school with over 1200 people who would be interested in buying your accounts creating profit for you let me know thanks!
This post is by a banned member (Kunaii) - Unhide
Kunaii  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 October, 2019 - 05:31 AM)Contagious Wrote: Show More
Hey trying to bypass this school filter if you can help that would be greatly appreciated i dont considerably have money but i do have a school with over 1200 people who would be interested in buying your accounts creating profit for you let me know thanks!

lol im in the same situation except i did find a way to bypass it. what i did was make a new chrome profile and not sign into my school email. :p hope this works for you Fiesta . itd be funny if we go to the same school tho lol  thinking
DISCORDKunaii#8179
If you have any questions about me, askFiesta
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 October, 2019 - 05:44 AM)Aotrx Wrote: Show More

lol im in the same situation except i did find a way to bypass it. what i did was make a new chrome profile and not sign into my school email. :p hope this works for you Fiesta . itd be funny if we go to the same school tho lol  thinking

Is there a way to do the same on iPad we received new ones this year, also sorry for the late reply.
This post is by a banned member (Kunaii) - Unhide
Kunaii  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 October, 2019 - 06:15 AM)Contagious Wrote: Show More
(08 October, 2019 - 05:44 AM)Aotrx Wrote: Show More

Is there a way to do the same on iPad we received new ones this year, also sorry for the late reply.

just use chrome and do the same, or download a vpn and use that.
DISCORDKunaii#8179
If you have any questions about me, askFiesta
Threads
5 Years of service
We don't even have a store or downloading software for a vpn as well ipads dont have chrome "profiles"
This post is by a banned member (lafnian1990) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 02:09 PM by lafnian1990.)
good post
This post is by a banned member (Tedanand) - Unhide
Tedanand  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Warned #7
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2020 - 02:17 PM by Tedanand.)
nice!
This post is by a banned member (DaisySullivan) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2020 - 02:22 PM by DaisySullivan.)
great, i like it!