Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I madeout with my friend's girlfriend. ( WHAT SHOULD I DO)

by PandaExploitz - 21 October, 2019 - 02:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (JamesBond) - Unhide
JamesBond  
Premium Member
Threads
4 Years of service
I WANT a vouch copy first. send her to me. lolz
THEN WILL GIVE U AN ADVICE....
@PRO
[Image: mb5BOMm.png]
This post is by a banned member (chelsie) - Unhide
chelsie  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't tell him. Don't be tempted to kiss her again. Avoid her where possible. Your dude's girl is trifiling. smdh.
This post is by a banned member (Ttanyad) - Unhide
Ttanyad  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi,
It's not your problem - maybe she is the one who want to get rid of your friend, or she want's to do it in three. It's a win win situation.

Make love not war ;)..

Peace
This post is by a banned member (tonidto) - Unhide
tonidto  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Do do again. Value your frendship.

True friends are hard to find.
This post is by a banned member (PRO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Motz) - Unhide
Motz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
She initiated it, so she's not really his girlfriend. Unless that's what they both wanted (you just never know) and that's a decision you'll have to make on your own. From her behavior, they won't be together long and then you can do what you want. But ask yourself this... is he really your friend or an acquaintance? A friend will get out of bed at 2am and help you bury the body. If he's just a guy you hang out with from time to time, don't lose any sleep. If he's your friend for life, you should rethink it, but don't just take the advice here. No one knows him like you. I might tell you to confess everything and he's the type to start planning on how to kill you. Your friend, your decision.
This post is by a banned member (Skryptec) - Unhide
Skryptec  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2019 - 09:05 AM by Skryptec.)
(21 October, 2019 - 03:54 AM)Pterabyte Wrote: Show More
A. Why did you instantly bring this up on a cracking forum.

B. I think you should keep it a secret and try more things with his girl. You only live once don't live a pussy.

Worst advice ever. It's not his girlfriend, but his friend's girlfriend.

If you truly value your friendship with your friend, you shouldn't kiss her again.
[Image: oAqtc2l.png]
This post is by a banned member (Heckdor) - Unhide
Heckdor  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 October, 2019 - 02:54 AM)PandaExploitz Wrote: Show More
Okay, so a couple of hours ago me and my friends were hanging out. And one of my friends is named Colton. And he brought his girlfriend with him. And we hung out at David Busters.
And I wanted to finish my food before I went to go and play games and have fun. So the rest of the guys left except for colton's girlfriend. Which she "wanted to finish her food too" And then she told me to come with her. And we went outside and then I asked what? and then she started making out with me. I need fucking help, should I tell colton? Or should I just keep it a secret. But besides that she is kind of hot

Dude fuck her, and tell your friend colton about this story in 20 years after they broke up. You will both get a laugh and you got laid.
Fiesta https://shoppy.gg/@UrManDan <---- Dominos CA, Hulu, Spotify Family