Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

A New Member

by Mourrier - 14 December, 2019 - 12:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mourrier) - Unhide
Mourrier  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey! just joined and got myself some premium, cant wait to see what this forum has in store.
This post is by a banned member (Ashe) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AlekssTheFiend) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
heyguys
Mourrier  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 December, 2019 - 12:17 PM)AlekssTheFiend Wrote: Show More
heyguys

I've been browsing for a bit and every file ive come across has had a trojan in it, whats up with that?
This post is by a banned member (ThisIsFalcon) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 December, 2019 - 12:18 PM)Mourrier Wrote: Show More
(14 December, 2019 - 12:17 PM)AlekssTheFiend Wrote: Show More
heyguys

I've been browsing for a bit and every file ive come across has had a trojan in it, whats up with that?

Use Sandboxie/RDP. This is a cracking forum, what did you expect?  :ezy:
 Here to learn, and to educate.
[Image: 2vZshVF.gif]
Like my work, don't be a leecher, or be, and get banned.
If you really like my work, feel free to +REP me. 
[Image: n95oPbj.gif]
Banner by the legendary @skley 
pogchamp
This post is by a banned member (SelfMade) - Unhide
Mourrier  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 December, 2019 - 01:01 PM)SelfMade Wrote: Show More
@Mourrier

Everything might seem sketchy and weird right now, but I promise you...
Every is sketchy and weird. FUcking plebs spamming "lets see" huuahaha
fuckin idiotic ass new gray accounts spamming ratted tools n files out in a malicious attempt to try to harm our sweet medium-to-big-sized community of love and crack cocaine. this needs to stop, now. NOW. also well, did you know?....:Did you know the character "Shrek" is neither fat or obese, but is actually pregnant from Fiona's child? It was explained in the Dreamworks Immersive Cinematic Kit (DICK), which was included in the Shrek 4Ever After Blu-Ray, that Ogre males carry the child of the female, and after ejaculation, the male ogre's donger must remain inside the female ogre for extended amounts of time until the fertilized egg can travel back through the male's urethral tract and into his womb. To achieve this, ogres have evolved a remarkable system where the vaginal muscles clamp down on the male's phallus to keep it inside while the egg fertilizes and transfers back to the male.
Additionally, ogres have a pregnancy period similar to humans; however they give birth through the anus, which has caused male ogres to gather with his male tribe members to have a fully grown onion, which is roughly the size of a newborn ogre's head (which is the largest part of the body at birth) to prepare his anus for the pain and stretching he must endure when giving birth.

so please, plebs - with this brand new discovery related to Shrek's obesity and general health - please stop saying "thank" and "lets go" in combo leaks i'm posting.

Thank you  Pepe
lol I love it. So i’m super new to this culture and was wondering how people are making money off this stuff? i’m not sure I fully understand it all.
This post is by a banned member (SelfMade) - Unhide