Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Allow Premium Upgrades

by Xaeton - 13 January, 2020 - 01:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xaeton) - Unhide
Xaeton  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello,

I'm sort of curious as to why the site does not have an option to upgrade from one premium rank to another. I'm an Infinity user and would like to upgrade to Supreme, but there is no option for that. So that means I would be paying full price for Infinity, and then full price again for Supreme (which is over $60).

Some people like to split up how much money they spend at once, so it's a good idea to have an option to upgrade your rank in the future because not many people want to spend over $60 in one payment..

It would bring the website more money as well if that option was available. Like me for example, I am not going to be paying a full $60 to get Supreme rank. If there was an option to upgrade from my Infinity rank to Supreme for around $25-30 or whatever it is, then I would most definitely do that, as would a lot of other members who would like an upgrade.

Hopefully this gets taken into consideration, since I've never seen a website that doesn't have an option to upgrade from one rank to another.

Thank you for your time. Fiesta
[Image: paingif.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Theodore) - Unhide
Xaeton  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 January, 2020 - 01:56 AM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
How about n.to which forces u to buy aqua before nova?

I say u be thankful you even allowed to upgrade to nova straight up

What does n.to have to do with this? There's a reason their community is shit and I wouldn't spend a dollar on that website, neither would many other people.
Xaeton  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 January, 2020 - 02:11 AM by Xaeton.)
(13 January, 2020 - 02:06 AM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
(13 January, 2020 - 02:02 AM)Xaeton Wrote: Show More
(13 January, 2020 - 01:56 AM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
How about n.to which forces u to buy aqua before nova?

I say u be thankful you even allowed to upgrade to nova straight up

What does n.to have to do with this? There's a reason their community is shit and I wouldn't spend a dollar on that website, neither would many other people.

Quoting you "I've never seen a website that doesn't have an option to upgrade from one rank to another.
"

I don't even consider them a website, more-so a rip-off. If you're going to come into a thread with toxicity then just gtfo, people like you are the reason that communities have so much salt. I'm offering a kind suggestion to STAFF, not you bud.

(13 January, 2020 - 02:10 AM)Xaeton Wrote: Show More
(13 January, 2020 - 02:02 AM)Xaeton Wrote: Show More

Quoting you "I've never seen a website that doesn't have an option to upgrade from one rank to another.
"

I don't even consider them a website, more-so a rip-off. If you're going to come into a thread with toxicity then just gtfo, people like you are the reason that communities have so much salt. I'm offering a kind suggestion to STAFF, not you bud.
But judging from your rep, i'm not the only one who thinks you're toxic lmfao.
Xaeton  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 January, 2020 - 02:14 AM)Theodore Wrote: Show More
"

A) if anyone would be a rip off (which I don't think is, it would be more kind of c.to being n.to's rip-off. I love the forum and shit but it's how u would expect this to be, if c.to came after n.to it would only make sense to think c.to is the rip-off if anything
B) you aid "I havent seen any forum" n.to is a forum, I couldn't magically know that you don't consider it a website
C) im not trying to be negative whatsoever, I'm just trying to tell you that in my opinion it's best as it is rn.

"

But judging from your rep, i'm not the only one who thinks you're toxic lmfao.

Add me on discord Theodore#0001 if u wanna talk about my rep pussy

c.to did it way better than n.to did. I've browsed n.to long enough and their content is not as good as c.to. Just because something "came first" doesn't mean jack shit. Inventions that came out a long time ago eventually get remakes and become better, so your claim is flawed in that sense. And wtf does me adding you on discord have to do with anything? You need a little talking buddy or some shit lmfao ?