Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My friend's depression I need serious advice

by Thatsnogood - 26 January, 2020 - 08:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Josesjustin) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Well, you know, not all people are comfortable with smoking, especially if it's smoking weed. Although I agree with you, I also like this method. I even found an article https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-see...eeds-idaho to learn how to buy cannabis seeds and grow them at home. Thus, I always have high quality cannabis on hand.
This post is by a banned member (JoshuaPalvin) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 August, 2022 - 07:57 PM by JoshuaPalvin. Edited 2 times in total.)
I think she needs to go away for a couple of days on vacation to forget about all the problems she's depressed about for a while. Personally, I fight depression by smoking weed, I recently got a Medical Marijuana Card In Connecticut to smoke legally, since we can't buy without a referral, and that's it, I'm having the time of my life. If you live in a state where you don't have a problem with legalizing, then you can smoke with her sometime, maybe she can open up and feel better.
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nejima) - Unhide
nejima  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I think your friend needs to see that they're not alone, be available, not overwhelmingly so and in their face, but be there. Say hi, ask how they're going, or in fact just chat randomly. Insist a little on the communication, because if they're chatting and laughing with you, the pain be gone for a time. Ensure they know that you are there for them in any way.
This post is by a banned member (absolutele) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
If the friend is acting fine, then thats a good way that you can get them to do things still, and if they complain and say they cant ask why, might get the truth out of them about whats going on and the goal is to try and talk them in to trying something new, finding a hobby they enjoy. It may have to be something you, yourself, don't do, like maybe you need to talk them in to learning guitar or keyboard or drums even though you yourself dont play. You may have to agree to go to a lesson with them to get them started and you may have to pretend like your really enjoying it to get them to get real into it also. You have to find out what they always secretly wanted to do but never got around to, something that becomes a hobby they can have in their lives to experience positively and even to take part in the community of that subject and get them into talking to others who also enjoy that subject. community of guitar lovers, drum lovers whatever. get them to get a hobby and get them to become active within the community of that subject. The more they love the subject the more they will love their lives. you just have to find what they love even if they dont yet know they love it. You got to find them something they can use to bring positivity into their lives.
This post is by a banned member (Varazzert) - Unhide
Varazzert  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 October, 2023 - 04:14 PM by Varazzert. Edited 1 time in total.)
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I can understand your concern for your friend who's dealing with depression, and it's essential to offer them support. One option worth considering is the potential benefits of CBD for people facing depression. For example you can try gummies like here. Suggest to your friend to consult with a healthcare professional and explore reputable online shops like CBD.market for information on this. Depression is a complex issue, and it's crucial to provide helpful information and support for your friend's well-being.
This post is by a banned member (jellyfishbun) - Unhide
Threads
idk man, you can offer people support and resources and friendship, but if they don't WANT to change/get the help, then you can't do anything and it's best to move on or at least not expect anything to get better. the old saying about how you can bring water to a horse but you can't make it drink it, is true.