Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Earn 5$ Daily AutoPilot Script BuzzBreak (Hack) 2020

by xTrieshi - 29 January, 2020 - 11:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (xTrieshi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ivra123) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Eroniz) - Unhide
Eroniz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hope this works dude.
This post is by a banned member (armageddon1) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 January, 2020 - 11:00 PM)xTrieshi Wrote: Show More
hello Guys , Im new Here im From Montenegro ( sorry for my bad english ) i wanted to share   this with all  you and earn some Cash autopilot so  you need little effort  you can watch also viideo on my channel step by step
its buzzbreak wich its script to claim Points Automatic (bot) you can multitiple this ...needed more facebook accounts so this can change your life  belive me ..
best choice emulator is Genymotion or NOX /LD player ..you can also use this in Your smartphone  Just need to install these tools wich  i will post link here ENJOY 
you  need to download Fils in your PC or Android  and Drop in your Emulator to install and watch Video For More Details

Video Tutorial Coming Soon

VIRUSTOTAL
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5d2c.../detection

Download Tools  Link : 

try...
This post is by a banned member (kindel_xxx) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 January, 2020 - 11:00 PM)xTrieshi Wrote: Show More
hello Guys , Im new Here im From Montenegro ( sorry for my bad english ) i wanted to share   this with all  you and earn some Cash autopilot so  you need little effort  you can watch also viideo on my channel step by step
its buzzbreak wich its script to claim Points Automatic (bot) you can multitiple this ...needed more facebook accounts so this can change your life  belive me ..
best choice emulator is Genymotion or NOX /LD player ..you can also use this in Your smartphone  Just need to install these tools wich  i will post link here ENJOY 
you  need to download Fils in your PC or Android  and Drop in your Emulator to install and watch Video For More Details

Video Tutorial Coming Soon

VIRUSTOTAL
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5d2c.../detection

Download Tools  Link : 

i'm looking for genymotion