Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

This man will pay you $25K if you find him a girlfriend

by haglin - 13 February, 2020 - 07:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (achrefe123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 February, 2020 - 07:37 PM)haglin Wrote: Show More
Quote:His love don’t cost a thing. But yours is worth about $25K.

A Prairie Village, Kansas-based entrepreneur is offering $25,000 to the real-life Cupid who can land him a girlfriend.

“I’m single, and I don’t want to go back to the normal, app-based dating stuff,” says Jeff Gebhart in the welcome video on the landing page of his new site, DateJeffG.com.
Launched this past weekend, the outsized personal ad also promises an additional $25,000 to a local no-kill animal shelter, a nod to Gebhart’s dog Gunner, in addition to the hefty finder’s fee.

Gebhart, 47, isn’t shy about his credentials or getting down to brass tacks. According to his profile, Gebhart says he’s 5-feet, 7-inches tall, 160 pounds and has “9% BMI [body mass index].” He also reveals that he is childless and never been married.

“I’ve run with the bulls in Spain, jumped out of a few airplanes and have been known to snowboard wearing my pink bunny costume,” he boasts in the “A Great Life” section of the website.

The man who hates apps, but still hopes to use the internet to find The One, is a bros’ bro. “I have an incredible core group of friends,” writes Gebhart, along with pictures of his crew on boats, at tailgates and in themed bars. Gebhart claims about 30 of his buds, plus a clinical psychologist, developed a “Personality Matching Analysis” which he assures prospective sweethearts “is really scientific” to help him find a gal pal.

Here’s the fine print: Cupid can only cash in after a year of “exclusive” hetero-dating between Gebhart and his future girlfriend. “All female applicants must be adults of legal age, and whose birth sex is female,” stipulates section 4 of the sweepstakes’ terms. After the “Initial Dating Period” of one year, Gebhart will start paying out $5,000 in five yearly installments. And nothing screams romance like the legally binding caveat that the District Court of Johnson County, Kansas, has jurisdiction over any forthcoming litigations.

If furnishing a suitable woman for Jeff G sounds a little more like pimping than matchmaking — “It’s a little weird, I get that,” he says in a video  — the Midwestern bachelor argues that $25,000 is equivalent to what he might spend dating women from Bumble or Tinder, apps he calls “toxic.”

“There’s no money-saving here for me, it’s just re-appropriating,” adds Gebhart, who claims that he’s built and sold a few companies and has a passion for flipping real estate for profit. He adds in the video, “Dating is expensive … there’s a lot of dates, dinners, drinks, ax-throwing, whatever.”

Those who want to throw their hat in the ring will have to fill out a questionnaire. The application asks for a picture, plus links to social media profiles and to answer “agree,” “disagree” or “neutral” to statements on subjects ranging from politics to bar preference.

But singles beware: There are no cash winnings for self-elected girlfriends.

For women who don’t mind being traded for a dowry: Jeff G. may be your Valentine.

Source: https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/this-man-w...irlfriend/

Hopefully I will never be this single ...

oh wow thats just  :pepegun:
This post is by a banned member (P1xor) - Unhide
P1xor  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
that whole ad just summarizes exactly why no woman will go there ahaha
This post is by a banned member (rakail92) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (340mpsniper) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
...the fuck.....?
This post is by a banned member (xSINx) - Unhide
xSINx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This guy is jacked and rich and still has trouble dating (unless he's just super picky). I'm screwed. Pepe
This post is by a banned member (DeadGirl666) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
If you are alone and never married at that age, you need to start realizing you are the problem. 10 to 1 odds Jeff is a man-child who finally looked around and realized that he is getting older and all of his mates are married with families of their own. He might have money but Jeff is no prize.
They were all so beautiful in their pain, and all like angels when they died...
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
lmfao
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Antonio) - Unhide
Antonio  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Lmao check the OnlyFans girls commenting on his instagram
[Image: hNciefL.png]