Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Any advise how to become rich soon?

by MinhajBoss - 14 February, 2020 - 05:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (MinhajBoss) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Any advise how to become rich soon.....?
This post is by a banned member (Segv) - Unhide
Segv  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
No, because you didn't define what you think is 'rich' or what 'soon' means.
This post is by a banned member (Razw) - Unhide
Razw  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 February, 2020 - 12:01 PM)Segv Wrote: Show More
No, because you didn't define what you think is 'rich' or what 'soon' means.

Exactly what he said.

You can't be rich "soon". It takes a lot of time and effort to be rich. 
But I will tell you the first step in being rich: have a good mindset, growth mindset.
This post is by a banned member (InfiniteZ) - Unhide
InfiniteZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Real estate if you are in the US.
[Image: MQRm03m.png]
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
Do something big ! kek
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (g14) - Unhide
g14  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Take out a loan, put the money in a Stock ISA (if you're in the uk) or RothIRA (if you're in the US) or whatever the equivalent of an IRA/ISA is in your country. Create an account with a zero commission broker (Trading212 if you're in the UK--Robinhood if you're in the US) You want to YOLO all the money on a single stock. Use r/wallstreetbets to help conclude where you're going to chance riches or crippling debt/poverty. For example earlier this year, TESLA skyrocketed and you could've become rich if you bough in at around ~$600 and sold at $900. One guy from the subreddit made $8Mill from YOLO'ing $150K on TSLA. Tesla has tanked the last couple of days so now would be ample opportunity to YOLO in hopes that it will rise back to ~$900 to which you can sell and be rich. One bearish Tesla investor and think tank Ron Baron who has been correct on every tesla call so far has claimed its revenue will hit 1trillion in 10 years. This is good news for you and really your only hope of becoming rich fast. Huge risk, even bigger reward. Also another Tesla investor with more bearish claims has claimed that the stock price will hit $15K per share which is crazy, but getting rich fast is even crazier lol. Good luck. One main principle to get rich in general is to be disciplined. sounds simple, but you'd be surprised the difficulty being disciplined to achieve long term goals is, especially in an instant gratification society. Don't worry, we all toy with the idea of becoming rich overnight. Heres hoping we all get rich someday, however it is we define being rich. :)
pain.
This post is by a banned member (fratrace) - Unhide
fratrace  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Wow thanks for all this good advices, i just joined r/wallstreetbets. I asked for advices but not sure if im gonna get shit on...
This post is by a banned member (Zayex_) - Unhide