Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Will Coronavirus kill us all?

by haglin - 21 February, 2020 - 01:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (j6au8dan2) - Unhide
j6au8dan2  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Honestly panic and hysteria is often more dangerous than the virus itself. If anything, the economic costs of quarantining huge parts of the population is more likely to affect us as individuals than anyone getting sick. On the plus side, I just read that greenhouse gas emissions are down by 25% in China as a result of production slowing down, so things aren't all bad
This post is by a banned member (PandaOfDojima) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
won't even be close to killing us lol   the fatality stats are incredibly low, and at this point, it's more of an inconvenience than a threat to life.  obviously no one wants to catch it, but it's not fatal unless you're extremely unlucky.
This post is by a banned member (Moshu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (haglin) - Unhide
haglin  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I posted this thread back in February and things have gotten so much worse. I'm not "essential" and I'm starting to go crazy being at home all the time ...
This post is by a banned member (cloud777x) - Unhide
cloud777x  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2020 - 12:23 AM by cloud777x.)
Few impact on me, sad for my son though, can't hang out with peers his age.

Just keep clean hygiene routine, and hope no ass hole will cough or sneeze next to you.

@lamaiden974, there is a series called V Wars on Netflix. 

BTW.. Majority of Chinese people take this seriously as well. Chinese restaurants too. Majority of Chinese also believe in what comes around goes around, or Karma, so why would they mess with someone if it will affect them next life. Besides viruses don't see racism, some of us can learn from that too. In the end we are all the same, the problem with society is upbringing that leads to a longer history of racism.

So it takes a virus pandemic to make us cleaner humans... What will it take to bring better manners in the world and better human conduct?
This post is by a banned member (Surruw) - Unhide
Surruw  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Eh, this thing just seems to happen every century for like the last few centuries. Our advancements in medical treatment will most likely make sure that there aren't as many deaths as, say the black plague. Hopefully this virus blows over soon so that everything can get back to normal as soon as possible.
This post is by a banned member (Sqmbx) - Unhide
Sqmbx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
it probably will tbh
This post is by a banned member (OkVicious) - Unhide
OkVicious  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2020 - 06:16 AM by OkVicious.)
we will all be ok

corona will be gone by august