Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐[PRIVATE] MONEY DUPLICATION MACHINE ✨ UP TO €20.000 PER ATTEMPT

by TurboFolk - 12 March, 2020 - 03:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (ironwolf42) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TurboFolk) - Unhide
TurboFolk  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2020 - 12:40 AM by TurboFolk.)
(12 March, 2020 - 10:04 PM)PsykoZ Wrote: Show More
Wow good luck mate !

Seems to be really interesting ! Don't have the money though aha :)

Thanks boss <3
[Image: 9VWvSge.png]
One of the most important humans ever to be born. Watch out for me.
Shopify Exploit/Double Your Money: https://shoppy.gg/@carheadz
Telegram (be careful of impersonators): jebach69
This post is by a banned member (VirtualGain) - Unhide
TurboFolk  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Updated the thread with income proof
[Image: Y6emlxX.jpg]
[Image: YtiQ1Pj.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Maikel_Pro) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2020 - 06:03 AM by Maikel_Pro.)
If we can use @KSZ as a middleman for this I’m interested.

DWC - I asked to use Cracked.to (the website we are on) admin to be a middleman for our trade. @GubiSeKmico suggests we don't need a middleman since Shoppy autodelivers. As you can see he trys to revert away. Don't deal with this guy unless you are using a MM, don't get scammed $500.

[Image: 90ddde93f82ce5a6c6322e8e7150634a.png]
[Image: c2170207c94a065c3dcac4e309f12c55.png]
[Image: 7cafb80d5f5170807895bad29fd501df.png]

Update #2 - You can clearly see he is selling an idea of a method that does not work. Lmao.

[Image: 09c5297f71a6841a325145de89f0ee7f.png]
TurboFolk  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2020 - 06:30 AM by TurboFolk.)
This @NopeNotToday guy blocked me lol

For anyone that wants to use an MM, my terms are:
If you decide not to do the method - the money goes to me
If you mess up - the money goes to me

I have a problem with “I will pay once I try” (bad experience): shitty people never actually executing the method and then saying it doesn’t work + re-selling. (I am selling you the method, not the result, result will come from taking action and that’s something I simply can’t force anyone to do - the unfair part of “let me try first”)

This will only be allowed with TRUSTED users.

[Image: Cb45Uu4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Sales thrashing. I don’t force anyone to buy my method, my terms are clearly stated, if you don’t agree, don’t sales thrash in malice. Reported.

(13 March, 2020 - 05:50 AM)NopeNotToday Wrote: Show More
If we can use @KSZ as a middleman for this I’m interested.

DWC - I asked to use Cracked.to (the website we are on) admin to be a middleman for our trade. @GubiSeKmico suggests we don't need a middleman since Shoppy autodelivers. As you can see he trys to revert away. Don't deal with this guy unless you are using a MM, don't get scammed $500.

[Image: 90ddde93f82ce5a6c6322e8e7150634a.png]
[Image: c2170207c94a065c3dcac4e309f12c55.png]
[Image: 7cafb80d5f5170807895bad29fd501df.png]

Update #2 - You can clearly see he is selling an idea of a method that does not work. Lmao.

[Image: 09c5297f71a6841a325145de89f0ee7f.png]
This post is by a banned member (Maikel_Pro) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 March, 2020 - 03:33 PM)GubiSeKmico Wrote: Show More
BTC WENT SUICIDAL, USE THE CODE "300" FOR 300€ OFF

I am the creator of the alternative shopify method and I'm back with something even more insane. I mainly operate on a similar forum, some of you may recognize me. Unfortunately, the following wasn't accepted there, I won't go into details..

---------------------------------------------

THE MONEY DUPLICATION METHOD

I don't know if I am a genius or just someone lucky enough to stumble upon gold.

While dropshipping and accepting payments for my SMMA through Stripe, I noticed a few things and realized that you can literally double your starting money. I've crafted this into a guide - THE MONEY DUPLICATION METHOD. (Stereotype - "money duplication", people immediately run in the other direction, small villages in Africa fall into the hands of colonizators and bad shit starts happening.. that's a joke of course, but you get what I am trying to convey - people immediately mark it as a scam). If I called this any other name other than "money duplication", no one would say shit, but oh well..

The question you might have is "Why don't you just keep duplicating it yourself?", and the answer is that unfortunately,
there is a limiting factor so in order to really profit from this, I can either sell the method itself, or make this a service (which I won't do).

Classification: greyhat (nobody loses anything and nobody is at risk) (take refunding/SE as a reference - this method is less "evil" than those) 
Requirements: credit/debit card, bank account
Duration: 10 days (+-2)
Duplication limit: technically unlimited, but be realistic (safe level: ~20000€) (explained in the guide)

Price: 750€ 
Auto-buy: HERE

People asking for photo proof: unfortunately, I would have to screenshot the whole process but then that would defeat the purpose as it would reveal how this works. I do have screenshots of the money landing in my bank account, but you might not consider that as proof (understandable since you would need insight into the method). Sorry. Not forcing anyone to buy!

sapienti sat (enough for the wise)

ONLY ONE VOUCH COPY WILL BE GIVEN, THE REQUIREMENTS ARE:
-Must be Godlike/Heaven + a TRUSTED member
-Must have great Stripe experience

If you do not meet the criteria, don't even bother.
VOUCH COPY GIVEN

Where are your terms? If someone is to pay $500 it better work. You obviously aren't confident it works...since you are saying if it doesn't work middleman release payment to you.
TurboFolk  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I’ve explained everything in my previous reply.

(13 March, 2020 - 06:21 AM)NopeNotToday Wrote: Show More
(12 March, 2020 - 03:33 PM)GubiSeKmico Wrote: Show More
BTC WENT SUICIDAL, USE THE CODE "300" FOR 300€ OFF

I am the creator of the alternative shopify method and I'm back with something even more insane. I mainly operate on a similar forum, some of you may recognize me. Unfortunately, the following wasn't accepted there, I won't go into details..

THE MONEY DUPLICATION METHOD

I don't know if I am a genius or just someone lucky enough to stumble upon gold.

While dropshipping and accepting payments for my SMMA through Stripe, I noticed a few things and realized that you can literally double your starting money. I've crafted this into a guide - THE MONEY DUPLICATION METHOD. (Stereotype - "money duplication", people immediately run in the other direction, small villages in Africa fall into the hands of colonizators and bad shit starts happening.. that's a joke of course, but you get what I am trying to convey - people immediately mark it as a scam). If I called this any other name other than "money duplication", no one would say shit, but oh well..

The question you might have is "Why don't you just keep duplicating it yourself?", and the answer is that unfortunately,
there is a limiting factor so in order to really profit from this, I can either sell the method itself, or make this a service (which I won't do).

Classification: greyhat (nobody loses anything and nobody is at risk) (take refunding/SE as a reference - this method is less "evil" than those) 
Requirements: credit/debit card, bank account
Duration: 10 days (+-2)
Duplication limit: technically unlimited, but be realistic (safe level: ~20000€) (explained in the guide)

Price: 750€ 
Auto-buy: HERE

People asking for photo proof: unfortunately, I would have to screenshot the whole process but then that would defeat the purpose as it would reveal how this works. I do have screenshots of the money landing in my bank account, but you might not consider that as proof (understandable since you would need insight into the method). Sorry. Not forcing anyone to buy!

sapienti sat (enough for the wise)

ONLY ONE VOUCH COPY WILL BE GIVEN, THE REQUIREMENTS ARE:
-Must be Godlike/Heaven + a TRUSTED member
-Must have great Stripe experience

If you do not meet the criteria, don't even bother.
VOUCH COPY GIVEN

Where are your terms? If someone is to pay $500 it better work. You obviously aren't confident it works...since you are saying if it doesn't work middleman release payment to you.