Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✨ #1 ✨ Coding Service ✨ Full Stack Web Site, Desktop & Mobile Apps, Bots, API Devs✨

by Styx - 17 March, 2020 - 08:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Syncat) - Unhide
Syncat  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
10/10 Product. I bought a coding service for my proxy service with my partner. 

This is really worth your money

Styx is also a very nice person to work with! Will deff come back!

This post is by a banned member (AsuraControl) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Quick, concise and without too many words they completed the job very well, I will probably come back to them for future work. We hope they remain active as much as possible, very reliable. (The project was very large and already started, so more difficult than usual for a dev, but they didn't have any particular problems, quite the contrary.)
[Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]
This post is by a banned member (finny3433) - Unhide
finny3433  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I had a website made, using these guys. I designed the website by and requested the design be translated with near 100% accuracy into a fully responsive and working website.

Going into it, I didn’t have high expectations as I’ve never used this group/service before and didn’t know what to expect.

To put it straight, Cx far exceeded my expectations. I can’t speak on any of the other developers since I only worked with Cx, but I’m sure they’re great too.

I gave Cx the design files and articulated what I wanted, and he did just that. I worked with him for about a month since I’m very specific about things, but every change that I asked him to do, he did it.

Communication and speed was excellent. The site works exactly how I envisioned it and I’m more than pleased with it, especially for the price. In comparison, some other developers quoted me nearly 5x-6x what I paid here.

5/5 stars!
This post is by a banned member (SubAtomic) - Unhide
SubAtomic  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Vouch for these guys, I've been working with them for about a month and they have been very helpful and professional  :)
The site is looking amazing so far and it keeps getting better with each update. I am currently working with them to further expand the website.
Also, they have helped me with a couple of questions regarding hosting and have given me some solid advice.

Thanks so much, I'll keep working with these guys and vouch more as we work together.
MY ONLY TELEGRAM IS @melody_supp
Don't trust any retarded impersonators 
:cheemsbonk:

[Image: qftXYyk.gif]BEST ACCOUNTS + Highly Rated
HERE
This post is by a banned member (PYROBLASTER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (supr3macy) - Unhide
supr3macy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
bought the sellix template, works great!
Loved by few, hated by many, but the only thing that counts is feared by all.
This post is by a banned member (StresserNS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I can vouch, had a side project i needed done these guys did an amazing job
[Image: nightmarestresser.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Spenza) - Unhide