Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FASTNCHEAP | GAMING PLUG | AV PLUG | FOOD PLUG | VPN PLUG | WISH PLUG | EU/UK/US PLUG

by Londekk - 24 March, 2020 - 10:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Londekk) - Unhide
Londekk  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 May, 2020 - 08:24 PM)andemin Wrote: Show More
Don't deal with this guy, i bought 10 netflix accounts with an agreement of one replacement each account. He refuses to make replacements and avoids me.
https://gyazo.com/2323bfa3e46d140e06d1f976a9d7960e

Dislike me lol
I refused to replace because of no tools, to check  accs specially for you, you are not such as exclusive client or something just because u paid with btc.
Imagine buying tools for every target customers want, i would be stuck with no money.
And btw thanks for first bad review <3

This is also bump
[Image: SignatureRuneverse.gif]
This post is by a banned member (andemin) - Unhide
andemin  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 May, 2020 - 11:58 PM)Londekk Wrote: Show More
(26 May, 2020 - 08:24 PM)andemin Wrote: Show More
Don't deal with this guy, i bought 10 netflix accounts with an agreement of one replacement each account. He refuses to make replacements and avoids me.
https://gyazo.com/2323bfa3e46d140e06d1f976a9d7960e

Dislike me lol
I refused to replace because of no tools, to check  accs specially for you, you are not such as exclusive client or something just because u paid with btc.
Imagine buying tools for every target customers want, i would be stuck with no money.
And btw thanks for first bad review <3

This is also bump

I didn't ask you to treat me exclusively kid, i asked for replacements regarding our terms that we agreed upon. If you're not replacing me then refund me, bad reviews are not something you can appreciate, it's for other buyers to be cautious. I will continue reporting you until you carry out your part of the deal or refund me.
This post is by a banned member (stiven43) - Unhide