Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i am in 100k debt and i need a way out

by johnwalker121 - 29 March, 2020 - 08:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (ECHODZNS) - Unhide
ECHODZNS  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2020 - 09:20 AM by ECHODZNS.)
Wait for BTC to go up. It will for sure.
PLEASE DON'T GAMBLE, PLEASE.
[Image: d0trTZJ.png]
This post is by a banned member (aaronlathem) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
talk to the loan company as soon as possible and let them know. Set up monthly payments and hope bitcoin goes back up
This post is by a banned member (19689p) - Unhide
19689p  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
That is serious. It came out of no fault of yours. Look for way to pay it back using bitcoin speculation too
This post is by a banned member (Geebuscleetus) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 March, 2020 - 08:50 AM)johnwalker121 Wrote: Show More
hi long story short i took a 100k USD loan and lost it on Crypto currency when bitcoin falled 40% in a day , i dont know what to do and have no way to make 100k USD in few months please advise me some ways

get robinhood and bet all your money. what you gonna be? in debt? lol
This post is by a banned member (agasandro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mrdrka) - Unhide
mrdrka  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 July, 2020 - 09:18 PM by mrdrka.)
100k to invest in BTC? Unlikely.. what was the real reason why you took out 100k? Or was it that you took out loans for different reasons that eventually totalled 100k?

1. Live within your means. Get rid of cars you cannot afford, living you cannot afford, sell off items that are taking up space (especially if you need to move).
2. Look into bankruptcy (as others have stated here too). You need to bite the bullet and realize your situation is critical. It can be mitigated within 10 years if you start now.
3. Avoid loans and credit cards from this point. Unless you absolutely (it's been days without water and food) need to, don't do it.
4. Use public transportation to save money, ride uber, use your car for uber if you have one. Do delivery, amazon, postmates, weed dispensaries, etc...
(edit) 5. No more eating out. No more bars, etc.. also, get rid of girlfriends (or boyfriends, friends, family) eating up your money and food, unless they are taking YOUR ass out. If they are not here to help, FUCK them.

All of these situations suck because of bad financial decisions we've all made.. good luck.
This post is by a banned member (nibblesuwu) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
honestly your best bet is to work an honest job, if you have a decent skill set try freelancing
This post is by a banned member (green_apple) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It's hard to say without knowing too much about your financials (work and salary, investments, etc) but the best thing to chip away at that debt while massively scaling back your cost of living until it's the bare minimum. It might mean moving back with your parents to save on rent or to rent a room for cheaper rent instead of having your own. Cooking for yourself is a great way to save money.

I'd recommend /r/personalfinance and /r/eatcheapandhealthy

Alternatively, you could trade options and hope for the best!