Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

i am in 100k debt and i need a way out

by johnwalker121 - 29 March, 2020 - 08:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (DaddyBezos) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nmeiyvery) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MurrayYvonne) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 May, 2021 - 01:10 PM by MurrayYvonne.)
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->You need to contact a financial advisor. He will see what your income is and how to properly allocate the budget. It's just that often people invest all their money in cryptocurrency and lose them. When I first decided to invest in cryptocurrency, I lost all my money. I had to wait two weeks for my paycheck, as I didn't even have enough money for food. Two years later, I decided to invest in cryptocurrency again. Still, this time I consulted with a highly qualified financial lawyer. He helped me distribute the money so that I would have enough money to live on anyway.
This post is by a banned member (frostedflaker88) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xibalz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dehner9) - Unhide
dehner9  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2022 - 07:30 PM by dehner9. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello! I believe that everyone has been in a circumstance when they required $500 right away. To pay for a medical check or to repair an automobile, for example. If you're having trouble with this, I recommend start studying financial literacy. There are several helpful hints on this topic, as well as information on how to increase their financial literacy.
This post is by a banned member (LordSolomun) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 April, 2020 - 02:12 PM)Nath Wrote: Show More
I highly doubt you were allowed to take a 100k loan out and invest it in btc lol.

Yea most of 100k+ loans are property loans.
This post is by a banned member (Optane) - Unhide