Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cheating in video games, is it anything to feel bad about?

by AndreeaBD - 29 March, 2020 - 11:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (nignog12) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (shamoth) - Unhide
shamoth  
Threads
4 Years of service
Cheaters are cheaters. In games and real life.
This post is by a banned member (JTestfield) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Cheating will always be frowned upon. I dislike cheaters because they are doing it just for themselves and can't win fairly. The only times I would cheat are in single player games
This post is by a banned member (herbyterby) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I cheat in online games by playing with more than one account.
This post is by a banned member (mamalady) - Unhide
mamalady  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
As i read above, it depends.

When you are playing solo, you can cheat all you want, that´s your problem.
But when you play multiplayer, says a lot about a person ( no moral, no ethics, selfishness).

So make a favour to all player and do not use cheats on multiplayer.
This post is by a banned member (Webex1) - Unhide
Webex1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
It's a psychological thing for the cheated end. When you play something against someone that is breaking the rules of what the developer made possible, the way the developer gave you both the game, it takes away the full legit gaming experience and mess up with the sense of accomplishment of one's skills in the game. Even though it may seem a small thing, it can still affect your gaming experience. It is like if you played a game with a 1 year old baby, of course you will win all the time unless you handicap yourself so the kid somehow can win, you'll get bored to hell by winning all the time, the same can happen when you lose from a cheater all the time.
This post is by a banned member (batak77) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dark484) - Unhide
dark484  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Years ago I was playing a very grindy mmorpg and I stated to get frustrated because is was very hard to lvl up my char , so one day I decided to cheat to lvl up faster, at first it was interesting but after a while it started to get boring and even when I decided to stop cheating playing the game without cheating was boring so I decided to stop playing the game. 

I think that sometimes cheating is good if you are too bored and you want to try to play the game from another point of view.