Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Infinity Members should be able to change username to banned members

by itsAdviceCache - 08 April, 2020 - 10:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (itsAdviceCache) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Why is it that only Supreme Members can change their username to banned username? I paid $35 for Infinity Upgrade, which I don't regret, but I would now like to change my username to a banned username, I would now have to pay $65 more on top of the $35 I paid for Infinity Upgrade, which makes it unbelievable just to change username to a banned username. I am currently talking to a mod, but I would appreciate if this could be taken into consideration and allowing Infinity members as well to rename their username to a banned username.
This post is by a banned member (MrTuborg) - Unhide
MrTuborg  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 10:25 PM by MrTuborg.)
you know what , i'm so sorry you are right , i have mantel problems due to lock down and i become aggressive  , so im way sorry and please add me on discord , there are a well said which is , good friend coming after a fight 
HAPPYMAKER#3716 
cheers , stay safe and stay home , you are respectful and worth respect . :caty:
@DJR  :happyhabibi:  @J_S
[Image: N7wMgBkyB9QAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png]

Old Discord Banned > NEW ONE 
HAPPYMAKER#0001
This post is by a banned member (ge9d) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PlebMulti) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2020 - 10:16 PM by itsAdviceCache.)
(08 April, 2020 - 10:03 PM)MrTuborg Wrote: Show More
FUCK OFF YOUR CONTRIBUTE IS SHIT , SO DONT ASK A LOT FOR 35 EUROS  MONEY IS NOT BUYING EVERYTHING

It may surprise you many people, specially in poor countries, still earn about $100 in a month. And that's the money they use for living..... So, please don't make fool out of money. For some people, they make $100 a month, and some people like Jeff Bezos make $2000 in a second.
By the way, don't be rude to new members in this community. I am currently member of other forums such as nulled.to
Here is my profile link: https://www.nulled.to/user/2813884-advicecache

I don't know about me, but I am sure that the mods of this forum wouldn't appreciate the behavior and attitude towards me and new members... Please be kind, and peace.

(08 April, 2020 - 10:05 PM)ge9d Wrote: Show More
why do you wanted to change your username to banned username....
that feature is useless

I will address this question after the username is changed.

(08 April, 2020 - 10:07 PM)Pleb Wrote: Show More
then should have bought supreme in the first place sir.

Different Perks are well distributed among different ranks
As how premium is only 1 month, while infinity and supreme are lifetime
As in premium dont have postbit but others have

so there has to be some difference in infinity and supreme or why would anyone buy supreme then ???

Of course on an unimaginable day when I bought Infinity, I thought of saving money, whereas I did some comparisons and the upgrade page didn't tell me infinity can't change username to banned username. And who in the world knew that there would be a time when I would want to change it to banned username.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
i am agree with @Pleb words... every ranks has its perks
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2020 - 06:23 AM by itsAdviceCache.)
(09 April, 2020 - 03:53 AM)Barry Wrote: Show More
i am agree with @Pleb words... every ranks has its perks

I understand, but I don't get why Infinity Members are still able to get name change, but not to banned users. This is just a small difference, which I don't think should even be a matter of taking into action.  Such small difference should not take away any qualities that Supreme has. There are hundreds and thousands of major things that Supreme has to offer. While, on the other side I totally agree with you, however, I am more focused on what is eventually going to happen with my case. The upgrade section does not mention the fact that only "Supreme" can rename their username to "banned" username, for which reason I believe that I should still get the opportunity to rename to a banned username, which is what other forums also do, however, I understand every forum is different... It is just something I want mods to look into it...
Overall, I appreciate your opinion.
This post is by a banned member (PlebMulti) - Unhide