Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Unauthorized paypal dispute

by Cuixia - 11 April, 2020 - 01:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cuixia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (randomuser123456789) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I have experience with that. Unfortunately, your chance of winning that dispute is very low. It's due to the payment probably being a business payment, meaning PayPal will almost always give the buyer their money. Just be careful in the future and make sure to only accept F&F payments.

Threads
4 Years of service
(11 April, 2020 - 01:24 PM)Cuixia Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2020 - 01:23 PM)Directoire Wrote: Show More
I have experience with that. Unfortunately, your chance of winning that dispute is very low. It's due to the payment probably being a business payment, meaning PayPal will almost always give the buyer their money. Just be careful in the future and make sure to only accept F&F payments.

Payment is F&F i forgot to say this, but he also open unauthorized claim on this

In that case make sure you at least respond to the dispute and tell your story. F&F payments will probably be verified manually by a moderator of PayPal.

Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2020 - 01:33 PM by randomuser123456789.)
(11 April, 2020 - 01:30 PM)Cuixia Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2020 - 01:26 PM)Directoire Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2020 - 01:24 PM)Cuixia Wrote: Show More
Payment is F&F i forgot to say this, but he also open unauthorized claim on this

In that case make sure you at least respond to the dispute and tell your story. F&F payments will probably be verified manually by a moderator of PayPal.

They didnt give me option to reply on this case atleast, https://imgur.com/a/jKckvPL

In that case, just be patient. They'll probably notice that the IP of the payment is the same IP used for the registration of the account / the IP that is regularly used (meaning the payment was actually authorized).

This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide