Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Unauthorized paypal dispute

by Cuixia - 11 April, 2020 - 01:22 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JavaQuality) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 April, 2020 - 01:33 PM)Directoire Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2020 - 01:30 PM)Cuixia Wrote: Show More
(11 April, 2020 - 01:26 PM)Directoire Wrote: Show More
In that case make sure you at least respond to the dispute and tell your story. F&F payments will probably be verified manually by a moderator of PayPal.

They didnt give me option to reply on this case atleast, https://imgur.com/a/jKckvPL

In that case, just be patient. They'll probably notice that the IP of the payment is the same IP used for the registration of the account / the IP that is regularly used (meaning the payment was actually authorized).
I wouldn't say unauthorized payments are limited to someone having hacked into your account and making payments to random people.
Unauthorized payments can also be made by family members (just taking this as an example of something that is possible), which would still display the same IP address as always as both were operating in the same network.
If I was the OP I would not rely on the PayPal team to solve this case in their favor.
I have made enough experience that shows me it's never actually good to just let PayPal do their thing, because most of the time if not always the customer will get their money back, no matter what you say.
The last time a customer of mine tried to pull a refund scam on me, I called the support and told them what was going on and eventually the case was solved in my favor, but only because I acted that way.
So my recommendation here is to directly get in contact with PayPal and to provide evidence of the purchase being legit, otherwise they will just get their money back.
This post is by a banned member (randomuser123456789) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I wish you the best of luck. Provide as much as possible evidence to cover yourself. As @Psychedelic said: you are not wrong, they are. Good luck!

This post is by a banned member (Cuixia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 April, 2020 - 05:21 PM)Cuixia Wrote: Show More
But there is no option to reply on that case

I would actually pick up the phone and call support then.

I had some jerkoff try this with me on a similar scam (oddly enough for the exact same amount).  The dude sent me $45 via paypal and asked me to purchase some bitcoin for him.  After he received the bitcoin, he opened a dispute stating the payment was for a purchase and he never received the item.

I won the dispute but it took forever as I would reply to his responses and he would wait until the very last minute he had to reply to what I said.  I was fortunate enough to have screenshots of the discord conversation and gave them to paypal and also asked them that if he did in fact purchase something, then to provide details of the purchase (which he never did--just said it was an item) along with an invoice/website he made this supposed purchase.

I was hanging out more on nulled at the time but I also opened a thread there, which is where i met the guy, so not only did I report his username, discord handle but also his real name and address that was used to file the paypal dispute.

If I were you, I would add this information to your OP so everyone knows who this asshole is.
This post is by a banned member (Cuixia) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 April, 2020 - 08:39 PM by rednekcowboy.)
Very strange. I've never seen a dispute where you can't respond. Maybe they asked for more details from the douchebag that filed it and that's why you can't comment.

I have a bunch of exec email addresses I can give you by dm if you want to type up a mass email to them. I've done this a couple of times and while I don't usually get a response from anyone, any issues I have seem to resolve themselves withing a day or 2 of me sending that email.

I copied the list to propaste and made a link as well as sending it to you by DM--just in case someone else might need it as well:

https://propaste.io/CfJjL5ClCq

FYI, I would still post screenshots here of your conversation with the dude and post his username from here plus his info from his paypal dispute.

Just curious, are you manually going to paypal.com and logging in and then going to the resolution center or are you clicking on a link provided in an email?