Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[WRITING] The Symphony of Depression

by WindexBoi - 15 April, 2020 - 08:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
My first post ever to represent an Alt Store is going to be about my depression. Igniting isn't it?

DEPRESSION

The symphony of depression. Societies judgments contrasting to one another. Leaving a disturbed mind to distill in a puddle of misery and irrelevance. In complete silence but inept of salacity. The insanity of emptiness leaving the mind contempt to find meaning in others to avoid the despair of ME. Leaving the cheers as society continues to laugh and celebrate the ostracism of such a pure soul left to grow moldy and muddy. Tearing apart the walls that once stood support for the roof of inspiration. Leaving down to be the only direction forth. The screams silent to the oblivious as they look the other way once the damage as done. And the souls damaged enough to fight such a broken soul dismantling the reminisce of a disturbed mind. Burning it in the fires of pain and anger, exposing it to the rawest power to exist. The most disheartening and painful power. Was it really worth fighting the bad for the good? If the good is as lonely as this, is it really worth having gotten out of bed many mornings after another. Day after day, week after week, year. after. year... Will this suffering amount to success, or will the spark never amount to a new flame. A lively flame to lead the life on-ward as if a guiding star leading sailors on their journeys home. Am I not that gifted? That loved? Am I that insignificant that I could be gone tomorrow and no one would give it a second thought? Will chaos continue once it all ends or will I finally have SOLACE? Will what I've been fighting for, for over 11 years finally be brought forth on a silver platter, cutlery made of gold. Or will i still be in my mind, locked away as insanity begins to eat me alive in the silence of the night? The endless screams taunting me as I run to someone I once held close. As my mind begins to tremble at the thought of them and my heart begins to feel shallow. My eyes now becoming the oceans for the sailors soo many moons ago once sailed. Are my eyes the guiding star? Am I the star, the light of the people to follow or am I just another speck in the sky. Hidden by the skies light pollution and clouds. Tears draining down my face as I write this Thread. 

If you are alone. If YOU RELATE to me in ANY WAY. 

LIKE THIS THREAD!
 <3 <3 <3
I am in pain, not because I want to be. But because I live a life most couldn't conceive. 
If you read this far, I love you! Like to receive regular posts!
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.

This post is by a banned member (Blocklist) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.

This post is by a banned member (treysi) - Unhide
treysi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 04:32 PM by treysi.)
you're not alone. I feel you, I've been through the same thing... My anxiety and depression were my best friends. They followed me anywhere I go and it was very tough. Until one day I found the thing that helped me get rid of them, at least for some time. I came across this site about malay kratom and read about it and then I thought, why not to give it a try? So it's already the third week when I'm using it and have no complaints so far!
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.

WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.