Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @invoked

by Rayquaza - 27 April, 2020 - 03:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Rayquaza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Invoked) - Unhide
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2020 - 03:03 PM by Invoked.)
so why do i have to provide a refund ? your customers not buying off you isn’t my fault. in the sale i even asked if you would like my previous customers along and you denied. my previous customers and i have used his rdp services with no problems. personally this feels like a failed attempt to start a business and you want a % of your money back. everything i said on my thread is true and as described. waiting for staff response.

also the government doesn’t allow us to do illegal things ,but you and i both know that we do some everyday. what’s the difference between that and this ?

(27 April, 2020 - 04:24 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2020 - 04:14 AM)DejaVu Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2020 - 03:57 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Yeah but it is not allowed by Microsoft who own the RDPs - it doesn't matter if you have done it, the RDP owner does not allow it nor illegal activities and Invoked said it was allowed. Also he should not be selling access to a "supplier" who uses Azure RDPs imo :/

AFAIK , Azure doesn't allow PORT SCANNING , CARDING , HACKING THROUGH THEIR NETWORKS and DDOS ATTACK

Cracking is  a Child Play to them . Thus they don't lock ur rdp

2nd Point : Yea , some guys get access to aZure either by Carding or Edu Mails so thats why they consider themselves as Suppliers / Sellers

He still advertised it as illegal activities being allowed - it doesn't matter if they don't lock your RDP for cracking, they still don't ALLOW it. Also I really didn't expect it to be Azure RDps... he should have told me before purchasing that they were.

(27 April, 2020 - 04:14 AM)DejaVu Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2020 - 03:57 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: Show More
Yeah but it is not allowed by Microsoft who own the RDPs - it doesn't matter if you have done it, the RDP owner does not allow it nor illegal activities and Invoked said it was allowed. Also he should not be selling access to a "supplier" who uses Azure RDPs imo :/

AFAIK , Azure doesn't allow PORT SCANNING , CARDING , HACKING THROUGH THEIR NETWORKS and DDOS ATTACK

Cracking is  a Child Play to them . Thus they don't lock ur rdp

2nd Point : Yea , some guys get access to aZure either by Carding or Edu Mails so thats why they consider themselves as Suppliers / Sellers

I also don't think it's fair that he sold me a contact for $30, and the contact sells RDPs for $10 when I can purchase an EDU e-mail for $2, or simply buy $200 worth of credit for Azure for like $4 from places like this: https://cracked.to/Thread-AUTOBUY-Azure-...ur-RDP-now

just because you don’t think it’s fair doesn’t mean i have to provide a refund. i think donald trump isn’t fair ,but he’s somehow still president. Ughpepe Ughpepe
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2020 - 04:03 PM by Invoked.)
oh wow caught you there. legitimate business eh ? how is cracking and illegal activities a legitimate business ?

maybe if you asked the right questions you wouldn’t have landed here. multiple people dmed me for the business and many denied after they asked the right questions.

another thing i wanted to add, op tried to sell these rdps to 4 other people before consulting me for a refund.
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2020 - 09:49 PM by Invoked.)
watafack why am i deal with caution? admins didnt even post a statement yet.

(27 April, 2020 - 09:08 PM)Invoked Wrote: Show More

anyways if it comes down to me refunding, dont worry i will 100% refund you.

anyways if it comes down to me refunding, dont worry i will 100% refund you.

@Darkness if i must refund, please say so now so I dont get caught off guard and my acc banned.

also wanted to add this. as you can see from his status hes selling rdps. now i dont want to use this as proof hes selling rdps from my supp while having an active scam report on me but its kinda sus. https://gyazo.com/186de6ba6bd439cf468f55ef52d2b20b