Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against Alexj27 | $50+

by iDevNet - 27 April, 2020 - 08:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Alexej27) - Unhide
Alexej27  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 April, 2020 - 05:09 AM by Alexej27.)
edited my placeholder :

[Image: 3Ak4Smu.png]
oh i wanted to respond to the post but it got deleted the thread moderator usergroup confused me. 
@Caviar we can compare bobs ebook and idevnet if you want since i also got both 

Ebook Pages :
Bob - 69 Pages
Idevnet - 11 Pages

Title,Table of content,Disclaimer,Introduction
Idevnet - 4 Pages (almost 50% of the ebook is without content / not about refunding)
Bob - 5 (excluding his faq ) (including his faq its 14 )

Methods Count
Bob - about 6
Idevnet - 5? one doesnt even is a method

Methods details
Bob - Empty box has 6 pages , Did not arrive has 2 , FTID has about 15 Pages, Paypal 7 pages 9 if you consider the faq
Idevnet - Most of his methods are 1 page or 0,5 pages , his paypal method is half a page

Bob uses pictures , refers to his content he made extra for the ebook and includes links
Idevnet explains it half a page halfbaked not detailed 

Summarized might be just my opinion or cuz i am not neutral up to you 
but bobs ebook is clearly better and provides detailed content which idevnet doesnt do. 

---
I am not sure why i am censoring this i guess so doesnt complain or less + his privacy or whatever (reversed question mark)
[Image: vfJXLR4.png]
here is a picture of the Empty box method i censored a few things but if you go with refunding eb and dna are the most known/common methods which are public 
the eb method has a lot of spaces and a lot of space in the bottom this could be summarized to about 15 lines which are like 25% of a page
and this fits to most of his ebook.

[Image: o9bO47P.png]
this is his most "detailed method" yet bad
paypal claims should be for refunds that are higher amount cuz you cant rinse and repeat it due to how paypal works 
and explaining methods with 1-3 sentences is a big no no and a even bigger one for pp claims as you can fuck up the whole pp acc in worst case.
the methods are not proper explained and has missing information what for example if the company denies the package? happened to me.
also the sentence "simply send it and provide tracking number" you should provide it after it arrived as if not the company has time to check and can give u problems. 
same with boxing dry ice can fuck up the package yes its dry but yet. 

the ebook has a lot of problem first the public stuff and then that it has even mistakes or can run customers into problems.  Wut
[the pictures are not realy telling something private] 

please refer also to my link i have sent before i know its irrelevant but its the same ebook.

still have my 2 messages restriction and i am not gonna buy premium this time for the scam report. 

i could have sent nulled posts that clearly prove the content or upload several ebooks about refunding which covers the public content from him
but its not the same forum = different threads and due to the 2 messages i cant look them up here as i feel like i might need these 2 posts for the sr 
(also unlocking 2 threads and looking for refunding content is a gamble and not enough)

also if you google public there are different meanings but due my knowledge "forum public" means content that is publicly / for free available which it is. 

-
going to bed now if i see i am tomorrow banned, i am not a scammer and please do something against his ebook i dont see a reason to refund him but yes the drama might have been avoided. 
open to solve it though :pepo:
not a scammer :S
main is : expect the unexpected 
sorry
This post is by a banned member (iDevNet) - Unhide
Alexej27  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Please dont spread false information i even wrote it
cuz it was clear you will make such bs
https://imgur.com/a/zH3MTLP
sorry
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Alexej27 Even if its semi public, you are not allowed to leak something that is on sale. If you have bought it, you should've made a scam report in the first place. You have last 12hrs to refund him.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Alexej27  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 02:12 AM by Alexej27. Edit Reason: did more ----- )
i had got it through a different situation
(the link from nulled summarizes the situation in case you are interested)

so i havent directly purchased it, and complained directly and later reported it to ksz? i think a admin or smth like that (100% it was a Staff member at the time can check if its important) i wrote with someone and we had a group and i wrote the evidence in there and content but seems like nothing happened but i didnt went further as this got solved on nulled 

i checked discord and pretty sure it was ksz black and red gif as picture discord is : Ali4526#8202
the date was :  14.12.2019

(oh my post count is higher again =) )

--------------------------
SadNigga
--------
please do something against his ebook tho for real
sorry
Alexej27  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 01:07 PM by Alexej27.)
"You paid (100?) for a thing I had and that gave you access to the book that is being sold for 50." 
it should have given me access but you didnt wanted to give it to me and started ignoring me which ended into the other scam report you already had several scam reports on nto regarding the "methods group" i even remember you wrote you want to relaunch it with a website or smth like that but i dont see nothing but not a customer so i dont need to care 

"The book was not given to you for free lmao" 
i got my money back for the service so i technically got it free but i give you the point might be one of the first times you are right in this scam report. 

-
i dont understand how you dont handle the ebook even tho it got atleast minimum  one time reported 
i can add more evidence but seems like its not important so i wont. @iDevNet you should stop using the Ebook Section so far everyone of your releases there were bad same with Europe , flupa? (the brother from r3zionics)  i dont understand how they are highly vouched but its proven its bad and removed from nto already long time ago.  ( the ebook section might need a cleanup :c ) 
-
if your ebook wouldnt be public content this would be completly different
-
sorry for your loss. (i guess?)  KSZ
even tho you didnt loose much
Show ContentSpoiler:
sorry