Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by @Sanitize $25 UPDATED

by Rezyy - 27 April, 2020 - 08:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sanitize) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Rezyy) - Unhide
Rezyy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 02:13 PM by Rezyy.)
They not going to refund you, your choice for buying awards & upgrades & your choice to take my $25.

Your time is ticking, less than 1 hour left.

You took my money and again you are trying to bring your rep into it, you are banned on other sites too for same reason, you did not give what you promised & Darkness made up his mind, you are going against his word. 

As well why i said your partner as if he profits from the business as well as gets reputation & supplies, when the company goes under theoretically he doesn't just leave with profits & you have to pay everything, the debt is split in share percentage & so should this case?

if it doesn't work like that it doesn't work like that it was a suggestion because i have people telling me you are just going to "go brag on Cracked.to" on your discord server you are saying that, so i know i am not getting my money back.

@Darkness gave you 24 hours & it has hit 24 hours & there is no money, @Sanitize
Rezyy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2020 - 09:41 PM by Rezyy.)
@Darkness, he has not refunded me & it has been 24 hours now.

& your cost is irrelevant because it did not work your proxies & was not satisfied and wanted my money back.

you didn't say "if i use more than what you paid no refunds", Change your supplier.
Rezyy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2020 - 09:40 AM by Rezyy.)
You told me PrimeKIller had a good fitbit checker & now you are blaming the checker? What the hell, you are going back and forth as it suits you, you're a repetitive liar.

1) i bought a product, It banned all my accounts & only lasted 2 hours, he tried to replace, he could not so started ignoring me i requested a refund 3 times with 24 hours, yet he ignored all times.

2) He said money back if not satisfied i am not satisfied. 

3) This is all, its not about your kids or your rep or any other bullshit to manipulate people, this is the facts, don't come with your oh no i have kids thats why i can't pay you back or anything.

@Darkness, this is what happened, please don't let him bullshit you with his kids or whatever irrelevant stuff there is

Also if anyone reading this can help me with discord and show me how to change just a date of a message sent to a date and time i can debunk his bullshit of him not ignoring me.

And @Darkness, this is why he won't pay back, listen to this. his replacement proxies, he said they ganna work now, he "refreshes" them and then tells me to just run them and wait. 

wake up with 12 million retries, let me find the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/s6khnh

Lets do the maths, lets say i saw him selling for $2.5 a gb, so lets say he gets it for $1 a gb, 1GB checks at max 150k accounts, so 12mil / 150k = $80.

this is why he is bitching he has spent to much, he told me it is going to work i must just run it & it didn't work. He was even telling me to run LQ combos because he doesn't know the quality of his proxies.

@Sanitize don't bother replying because i will reply for you here, 
Here is what your reply will be: I am not scamming i have 90 rep and almost 1k likes, I have kids at home and people trust me, I did give him dead proxies and he did get 12 million retries but it wasn't my fault because i have 90 rep so he can see i am trusted and won't scam & some more irrelevant shit. 
Its been close to 36 hours now, your ban is coming.

@Darkness, sorry for so many tags, can i close this until you reply? Let me know please thank you.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.