Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

METROSHOES ACCOUNT CHECKER // FAST // PROXYLESS + PROXIES // FRESH

by Danger - 28 May, 2020 - 06:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
[+] Metroshoes Account Checker [+]
[-] Supports Proxyless, & Proxies (HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5) [-]
[+] FAST CHECKING & USER FRIENDLY [+]
[-] Includes a read me file, for people who are completely new [-]

[+] For Educational Purposes Only [+]

Preview:
[Image: dJAJsfx.png]

Download:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

GGWP
This post is by a banned member (prohibition) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
i'm gonna test it and i will be back with a review
This post is by a banned member (richmann) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Balrogs) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2020 - 09:58 PM by Danger.)
(30 May, 2020 - 07:26 AM)sag Wrote: Show More
thanks for the checker...but not trying to be disrespectful, but why make a checker that has no potential gain from it>?

Interesting enough. Why do you reply to a checker that "has no potential gain from it>" ? 
I mean, why would you even leech this thread if it "has no potential gain from it>" ?

Not trying to be disrespectful, but if you have no idea how to use it do not call something a name.
Mind your own business, next time, at least dont leech if you dont need a tool. Heart

(30 May, 2020 - 09:47 PM)Balrogs Wrote: Show More
thanks for the checker...but not trying to be disrespectful, but why make a checker that has no potential gain from it>?

Atleast its his own code :) Not just stuff from other forums like some people *cough cough*  no names shall be mentioned kek Sag [Image: ughpepe.png]

Eh, people nowadays have no clue about a website, they think money comes just by signing in and logging out.  [Image: PepoThink.png]
This type of leechers should gtfo  [Image: ughpepe.png]
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (sag) - Unhide
sag  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 May, 2020 - 09:56 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More

Interesting enough. Why do you reply to a checker that "has no potential gain from it>" ? 
I mean, why would you even leech this thread if it "has no potential gain from it>" ?

Not trying to be disrespectful, but if you have no idea how to use it do not call something a name.
Mind your own business, next time, at least dont leech if you dont need a tool. Heart

Atleast its his own code :) Not just stuff from other forums like some people *cough cough*  no names shall be mentioned kek Sag [Image: ughpepe.png]

Eh, people nowadays have no clue about a website, they think money comes just by signing in and logging out.  [Image: PepoThink.png]

Im asking a legitimate question. And was trying not to be disrespectful, and if u think Im a n00b, well I have nothing to prove....Im hardly leeching, the only reason you are getting upset is because my question is obviously a valid one.
and im not a coder so this is why I asked . I tried to avoid a lame ass argument by approaching the subject the correct way, and I still get a bitch ass response....

And @Balrogs, funny u bring up the content of someones threads......with a post count of 0 ….try giving something to the forum besides your worthless opinion
FLAMUX
[Image: wall_1.jpg]
✨click me✨ WE ARE BACK!! The Best HQ PRIVATE Accounts!! ✨click me✨
This post is by a banned member (Balrogs) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 May, 2020 - 11:43 PM by Danger.)
(30 May, 2020 - 11:36 PM)sag Wrote: Show More

Im asking a legitimate question. And was trying not to be disrespectful, and if u think Im a n00b, well I have nothing to prove....Im hardly leeching, the only reason you are getting upset is because my question is obviously a valid one.
and im not a coder so this is why I asked . I tried to avoid a lame ass argument by approaching the subject the correct way, and I still get a bitch ass response....

And @Balrogs, funny u bring up the content of someones threads......with a post count of 0 ….try giving something to the forum besides your worthless opinion

Oh, great. Now you're making things from your own and acting that I said that. I cant see where I said your question is *not* a legitimate question, it is just ridiculous that people like you can't even keep an ongoing argument and just shit-talk. You are actually leeching, you are in a way asking for a "way" to earn money off this, get the heck out of here you scummy leecher before I report your ass out of thread trashing.

If you wanted to avoid d a lame-ass argument, you would not even write that but you decided to write that hence you likely are here to have an argument. Oh, now you accuse me of getting a bitch ass response because I exposed your ass on how stupid you are and how you are trying to fucking leech my fucking thread by asking how do you earn money with this checker, get the fuck off. If you'd ask a genuine question, without offending, I'd probably help you  but people like you deserve to get the fuck out of here, you stupid random shit.

Oh, funny? Why is it funny that @Balrogs exposes your ass? It does not matter how many posts, he is saying something that is true. You are the one who does not give shit besides your worthless piece of crap leeching opinion, you are not here to give shit, if you like, you take, if you dont, you get your ass out of here, as simple as that.

(31 May, 2020 - 05:03 AM)Balrogs Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2020 - 11:36 PM)sag Wrote: Show More

mmkay let me go rape some forums and sites like you .. ill post a shit ton and take credit for shit i didnt make .. atleast i can say i learned from the best @sag [Image: ughpepe.png] [Image: ughpepe.png] [Image: ughpepe.png] [Image: ughpepe.png] [Image: ughpepe.png]

Nah man, I got you. He just cant argue with you for something better, and he sticks to his ass by saying you got 0 posts. It is your right to have that, and at least, you are not offending someone who put hours into making that checker and having bitch ass fucking ridiculous leecher ask here "how to make money with your tool". 

I've already reported him for his lame ass, if this continues I'll talk to a staff and remove his lame shit ass posts and perhaps probably get a warning.
GGWP