Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What do you think about Geforce NOW ?

by Nightm4res - 29 May, 2020 - 01:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (arigira) - Unhide
arigira  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I used it a little in beta. It would run smoothly but it would always be a little delayed which was kinda annoying. Im pretty sure now if you use the free version you have to wait in a queue and only get to play for an hour before being kicked off.
This post is by a banned member (Impulsivechoice) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It has a lot of potential, especially with bandwidth increasing at a rapid pace.
This post is by a banned member (LadybugGames) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
its a fucking cheat because it lags too much with a good internet and a good pc.
This post is by a banned member (Maria111) - Unhide
Maria111  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I really hope that neither of the two services is the future of gaming.If they are we say goodbye to any ownership of the games we buy....But they could be useful when you are not at home with your pc.If they improve to run at a 10mbps internet...
This post is by a banned member (harrymarmol) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
It could be a Bless if its work like they said, or just a dream that we will be waiting for too long, i hope they can be the 1rs optn
This post is by a banned member (Bonni) - Unhide
Bonni  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Sometimes it is smooth other times has insane input lag. I wouldn't personally recommend it to anyone.
This post is by a banned member (Lestavol) - Unhide
Lestavol  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I messed around with it and the latency is a factor, but also just that you have to pay for it to have any amount of extended playtime puts me off.

In general, "games as a service" subscriptions and such will always gatekeep your save files to keep you paying for the service, and what seems at first glance to be a cost saving measure for someone without hardware will turn into a runaway expense that just isn't worth it versus just buying what you want outright.

That and if you get banned from a service like that, all your games can disappear. You shouldn't give a third party a vector to dictate your behaviour like that, it's not healthy. Buy your games on GOG or pirate whenever possible, and make backups.