Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Life issues (depression) need advice/help

by ailo - 12 June, 2020 - 12:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (Marvx134) - Unhide
Marvx134  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I feel you. Life's hella hard. But be proud of yourself because you are holding on. Celebrate your victories however big or small it is! I know its super hard because i have also been there. But it will get better. Just hold on and focus on the things you love doing!
This post is by a banned member (4myAss) - Unhide
4myAss  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
hy there

id like to start with a apology for my bad english, my mothertounge is german

so to give my advice some weight i probably should give ya some insight in my live...

altought raised protectet in a working family in a small village in switzerland on a farm i got sexually abused for years from so called "uncels"
in my puberty i supressed it trought the heavy abuse of drugs, witch i only got rid of trought the lost of everbody i called a friend these times
im my early twenties i realysed what happend to my, it took another 10 years to acknolege that i have a problem and need help...
and 5 years later i still havent found my place in the world yet, but i got rid of my depressions witch i had almost all my live

im a smart old dude with ADHS, so this may not work for everybody

what helped my the most was to inform myself about my problem
i needed to go to a doctor witch diagnosed my with ADHS, i got treadet with pills and stuff but i could only help myself

so i informed myself mostly in the internet* about my problem
there are a lot of very good TED Talks

i couldnt find the link to the one witch helped my a lot so i try to give you the keynote here

depressive thoughts leave over a long time "thinkpatterns" or riverbanks if you will, in your brain...
so think of these thougts like elektricity, they like to go the path with the least resistance

to break these patterns you have to think diffrent... its easier than it sounds like....

so evertime when you catch yourself thinking "i hate myself" or "i d like to kill myself" "im not worth it" "everbody hates my" etc... you stop that thougt and think of 3 things you apprechiate
small things like, weather, flowers, foods, games, this forum, whatever...

Its about not allowing to think the easy way, break the pattern... i dont now... what i know is that it worked for me... you may do this for a week deliberately, after a month you got rid of the depression completly

not constantly naging on yourself helps a lot, try to develop yourself further, always try to develope yourself further!!!

try to gain a little distance and assess your situation soberly

*im making this comment in a tec relatet forum so i hope i havent to mention, be critical and suspect about information from the internet....
>>Faith<< means not wanting to know what is true
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 June, 2020 - 12:44 PM by ailo.)
(12 June, 2020 - 08:46 PM)Marvx134 Wrote: Show More
I feel you. Life's hella hard. But be proud of yourself because you are holding on. Celebrate your victories however big or small it is! I know its super hard because i have also been there. But it will get better. Just hold on and focus on the things you love doing!

not that easy tho bro, easier said than done.

(12 June, 2020 - 04:44 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
life is fuckin worse dude ! it sucks most of the time! but wait tbh thats life! you solve a problem and u get a new one to solve! life is never about sweet memories!

i have been where you are right now! and the mistake which many of us did is we think of the problem "n" number of times but we hardly think of the solution! "ok fine, my life sucks i got issues but there is someway to clear them out!" that should be your attitude buddy! realization is the key bro! u need to realize that shit always happens! but trust me there is an answer to every question! and if there is no answer, then that means time has got the answer( i mean for example we dont know how huge is this universe but as time goes on in future we may find out) in the same way just brain storm to find out answers!

and coming to unemployment! yes it sucks but dude why are you thinking like an employee? i mean there are many ways you can start to earn! for example its been almost an year im here but i recently started being active coz i recently learnt many stuff and im earning through them i sell combos and i earn about 30$ per day which means 900$ per month which is enough for me to live( technically in india living cost is a bit low ). i mean i could have went broke by now but im surviving and im doing trading with the money i earn so the money is always circulating and growing! so what i mean to say is there may be something in you brother ! explore! and turn ur passion into income! and if u say u dont have then.... 
GET ONE! coz everyone got problems buddy, complaining about them will get you nothing but cracking them for sure will get u going in future! so give it a thought! all the best! and if u start thinking about it and if u start taking a step forward you will grow and trust me if u choose the correct path now, by 2021 you will have a different life style probably a bit changed and a bit hustling ! so exactly after an year i want to hear from you buddy! i want to hear what u did and how did you turn your story into success! ill be eagerly waiting for that! once again ALL THE BEST
this means a lot to me ur kind words :FeelsStrongMan:

(12 June, 2020 - 09:51 PM)4myAss Wrote: Show More
hy there

so to give my advice some weight i probably should give ya some insight in my live...

altought raised protectet in a working family in a small village in switzerland on a farm i got sexually abused for years from so called "uncels"
in my puberty i supressed it trought the heavy abuse of drugs, witch i only got rid of trought the lost of everbody i called a friend these times
im my early twenties i realysed what happend to my, it took another 10 years to acknolege that i have a problem and need help...
and 5 years later i still havent found my place in the world yet, but i got rid of my depressions witch i had almost all my live

i needed to go to a doctor witch diagnosed my with ADHS, i got treadet with pills and stuff but i could only help myself

i couldnt find the link to the one witch helped my a lot so i try to give you the keynote here

depressive thoughts leave over a long time "thinkpatterns" or riverbanks if you will, in your brain...
so think of these thougts like elektricity, they like to go the path with the least resistance

to break these patterns you have to think diffrent... its easier than it sounds like....

so evertime when you catch yourself thinking "i hate myself" or "i d like to kill myself" "im not worth it" "everbody hates my" etc... you stop that thougt and think of 3 things you apprechiate

Its about not allowing to think the easy way, break the pattern... i dont now... what i know is that it worked for me... you may do this for a week deliberately, after a month you got rid of the depression completly

not constantly naging on yourself helps a lot, try to develop yourself further, always try to develope yourself further!!!

*im making this comment in a tec relatet forum so i hope i havent to mention, be critical and suspect about information from the internet....
oh wow this was really useful and helpful, but these things u say dont really help me , ive tried and nothing seems to help
[Image: Signature1.gif]

[Image: Ut8p62q.gif]
This post is by a banned member (4myAss) - Unhide
4myAss  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 June, 2020 - 12:40 PM)tarktis Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2020 - 08:46 PM)Marvx134 Wrote: Show More

not that easy tho bro, easier said than done.

(12 June, 2020 - 04:44 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
life is fuckin worse dude ! it sucks most of the time! but wait tbh thats life! you solve a problem and u get a new one to solve! life is never about sweet memories!

i have been where you are right now! and the mistake which many of us did is we think of the problem "n" number of times but we hardly think of the solution! "ok fine, my life sucks i got issues but there is someway to clear them out!" that should be your attitude buddy! realization is the key bro! u need to realize that shit always happens! but trust me there is an answer to every question! and if there is no answer, then that means time has got the answer( i mean for example we dont know how huge is this universe but as time goes on in future we may find out) in the same way just brain storm to find out answers!

and coming to unemployment! yes it sucks but dude why are you thinking like an employee? i mean there are many ways you can start to earn! for example its been almost an year im here but i recently started being active coz i recently learnt many stuff and im earning through them i sell combos and i earn about 30$ per day which means 900$ per month which is enough for me to live( technically in india living cost is a bit low ). i mean i could have went broke by now but im surviving and im doing trading with the money i earn so the money is always circulating and growing! so what i mean to say is there may be something in you brother ! explore! and turn ur passion into income! and if u say u dont have then.... 
GET ONE! coz everyone got problems buddy, complaining about them will get you nothing but cracking them for sure will get u going in future! so give it a thought! all the best! and if u start thinking about it and if u start taking a step forward you will grow and trust me if u choose the correct path now, by 2021 you will have a different life style probably a bit changed and a bit hustling ! so exactly after an year i want to hear from you buddy! i want to hear what u did and how did you turn your story into success! ill be eagerly waiting for that! once again ALL THE BEST
this means a lot to me ur kind words [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

(12 June, 2020 - 09:51 PM)4myAss Wrote: Show More
hy there

oh wow this was really useful and helpful, but these things u say dont really help me , ive tried and nothing seems to help

yeah and now the hard words are comming, but they are realy meant to help

keep trying... do not hope somebody will come to your rescue you gotta get outta there yourself... life s a bitch
and try to get a good laugh from time to time, even if you dont feel like it
>>Faith<< means not wanting to know what is true
This post is by a banned member (Bigboyd13) - Unhide
Bigboyd13  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 June, 2020 - 12:39 AM)tarktis Wrote: Show More
I honestly feel so alone and empty (depressed), been using medication for long time, i dont see the meaning in anything honestly, im ugly, lonely, i live with my parents but they're trying to kick me out the house, also unemployed hard to find any jobs in real life cuz u need work experience and good qualifications.
been thinking about very dark thoughts im afraid they're going to cost my life.

appreciate any help or advice

I mean you said you are job less try to get a job at a local Fast food restarant or a shop as a clerk i think these don't need any more expirience than elementary school. about depression you are here im new as hell joined today to be precise but this place is seems really friendly i met a guy once he was depressed too you should find a hobby idk read manga or comics and just when your mind says "lets commit suicide" just get on discord or somewhere watch memes just try to get your mind somewhere else or just try to cry it out for your mind hope i helped.
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 June, 2020 - 11:18 PM)Bigboyd13 Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2020 - 12:39 AM)tarktis Wrote: Show More
I honestly feel so alone and empty (depressed), been using medication for long time, i dont see the meaning in anything honestly, im ugly, lonely, i live with my parents but they're trying to kick me out the house, also unemployed hard to find any jobs in real life cuz u need work experience and good qualifications.
been thinking about very dark thoughts im afraid they're going to cost my life.

appreciate any help or advice

I mean you said you are job less try to get a job at a local Fast food restarant or a shop as a clerk i think these don't need any more expirience than elementary school. about depression you are here im new as hell joined today to be precise but this place is seems really friendly i met a guy once he was depressed too you should find a hobby idk read manga or comics and just when your mind says "lets commit suicide" just get on discord or somewhere watch memes just try to get your mind somewhere else or just try to cry it out for your mind hope i helped.
I actually do the things u stated, but it doesnt reallt help all the time, i lack conversation with people and having someone physically with me.
[Image: Signature1.gif]

[Image: Ut8p62q.gif]
This post is by a banned member (dankdo) - Unhide
dankdo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
we love you man <3.
This post is by a banned member (AvaAllan15a) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 July, 2020 - 04:04 PM by AvaAllan15a.)
Depression is very hard thihg and should be treated immediately. I have a migraine and anxiety today, but for a completely different reason... I didn't know why. I thought it was because of the exams. Then it turned out that it was a migraine due to nervous experiences. I took a lot of pills, but nothing helped. A friend advised me to try something harder, and i found etizolam that helped me. I took it for six months, and now the migraines and anxiety are gone, and my head doesn't hurt at all. I recommend it to those who suffer from pain. I usually buy etizolam here http://worldpharm365.com