(21 June, 2020 - 10:58 PM)njalla Wrote: Show More
(21 June, 2020 - 10:47 PM)floraiN Wrote: Show More
How is this related to cracked.to? Does he provide any service here that is related to the scam? Seems like something that happened outside of the forum without any direct relation to our marketplace or a provided service

is it supposed to be a joke, or?
Service related to scam is AXENTA, which owner you perfectly do know - Cups, long story short - he scammed Cups, and now he decided to scam me, by using rdp details which he had saved to steal money, only 4/5 customers were affected, but still, that's the main reason why I'm refunding $975 right now, if needed - can provide proofs.

//edit
that mightve sounded bad - service related to scam is axenta, since we as a brand/company got scammed by godx

Exactly, you said it yourself. Scam is related and happened on Axenta - but we are on Cracked.to here, a completely different platform that is not related to your community.
Its sad that you guys have been scammed, but we as a forum are not responsible for it nor can we take any action against the user.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]