Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I got scammed out of £200 and I’m only 14 if my parents find out I’m finished

by Idkwhoiam79 - 27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (fuckabeat) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MoneySchemes) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2020 - 01:37 AM by MoneySchemes.)
https://youtu.be/61I0o9mpdLo?t=53

Send a hundred for a band my guy. Let's make this cheese pop.

This post is by a banned member (Shizuru) - Unhide
Shizuru  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM)Idkwhoiam79 Wrote: Show More
So basically I was on snapchat and was seeing this guy give investing advice and Fraud and methods and sim switching and other stuff, so basically he said that if I gave him £160 he can flip it or something so I gave the money but He didn’t like say when he was going to give the money, so then I kept asking him where is it but then he said he doesn’t know because he gets his sim switch from another guy but then, this is my dumb part, he said if I gave him an extra £40 he would send the money straight away so I sent him it and me no realising what’s happening I’m just hubby funny because I’ve never done this type of thing before and then after I text him saying when is it going to be done then he says he’s out and he will do it when he comes back, then after I wait a few hours and text him back but now he is just airing my messages and leaving me the on read, if my parents find out what I’ve done I’m finished. I’m so pissed I’m crying man, how can I get the £200 back

[Image: WWy2JIe.jpg] 
Lorem Ipsum
 [Image: source.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Idkwhoiam79) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2020 - 01:44 AM by Idkwhoiam79.)
(27 June, 2020 - 01:30 AM)MovistarSucks Wrote: Show More
Bruh, i hate people like you, if im doing a shitton of tasks and you come ask every 20 mins to see how is it going, dont get suprised if i leave you on read.

Huh bro I sent the money at 8 am and then I asked at 6pm what you talking about

(27 June, 2020 - 01:36 AM)Shizuru Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM)Idkwhoiam79 Wrote: Show More
So basically I was on snapchat and was seeing this guy give investing advice and Fraud and methods and sim switching and other stuff, so basically he said that if I gave him £160 he can flip it or something so I gave the money but He didn’t like say when he was going to give the money, so then I kept asking him where is it but then he said he doesn’t know because he gets his sim switch from another guy but then, this is my dumb part, he said if I gave him an extra £40 he would send the money straight away so I sent him it and me no realising what’s happening I’m just hubby funny because I’ve never done this type of thing before and then after I text him saying when is it going to be done then he says he’s out and he will do it when he comes back, then after I wait a few hours and text him back but now he is just airing my messages and leaving me the on read, if my parents find out what I’ve done I’m finished. I’m so pissed I’m crying man, how can I get the £200 back

[Image: WWy2JIe.jpg] 
Lorem Ipsum
Thx bro

(27 June, 2020 - 01:29 AM)Zer0Day Wrote: Show More
Dude. You're 14.

I know being a l333333t H4X0rrr is cool and all but dude.

get a life.

You deserved to be scammed $200. Atleast you have parents to support you.

Stop frauding and doing dumb shit at 14 years old. Or keep being dumb and being scammed ._.

Ummm both my parents died in a building collapse so yeee.... and also lol
This post is by a banned member (Hecate) - Unhide
Hecate  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Both of your parents died in a building collapse, but you're worried if they'll find out that you got scammed £200? 

Am I missing something here?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]
This post is by a banned member (Falastin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kibbles11) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SelfMade) - Unhide