Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I got scammed out of £200 and I’m only 14 if my parents find out I’m finished

by Idkwhoiam79 - 27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (jld2709) - Unhide
jld2709  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 June, 2020 - 01:29 AM)Invoked Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM)Idkwhoiam79 Wrote: Show More
So basically I was on snapchat and was seeing this guy give investing advice and Fraud and methods and sim switching and other stuff, so basically he said that if I gave him £160 he can flip it or something so I gave the money but He didn’t like say when he was going to give the money, so then I kept asking him where is it but then he said he doesn’t know because he gets his sim switch from another guy but then, this is my dumb part, he said if I gave him an extra £40 he would send the money straight away so I sent him it and me no realising what’s happening I’m just hubby funny because I’ve never done this type of thing before and then after I text him saying when is it going to be done then he says he’s out and he will do it when he comes back, then after I wait a few hours and text him back but now he is just airing my messages and leaving me the on read, if my parents find out what I’ve done I’m finished. I’m so pissed I’m crying man, how can I get the £200 back

you are dumb as shit, flips r 100% scams. 200 is nothing ive been scammed 8k  [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

that hurts my soul I get $10 a week  if that happened to me i would prob ctrl alt delete enter my life  Pepe
I hope you have a nice day  pogchamp
This post is by a banned member (Idkwhoiam79) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2020 - 06:01 PM by Idkwhoiam79.)
(28 June, 2020 - 12:22 AM)Hecate Wrote: Show More
Both of your parents died in a building collapse, but you're worried if they'll find out that you got scammed £200? 

Am I missing something here?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]

parents are adoptive, happened time ago also got the money back so its klm but never knew this community was sooooo toxic.

(28 June, 2020 - 12:33 AM)Moose2020 Wrote: Show More
(28 June, 2020 - 12:22 AM)Hecate Wrote: Show More
Both of your parents died in a building collapse, but you're worried if they'll find out that you got scammed £200? 

Am I missing something here?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]

Its probably another broke leecher making a fake story to get his $2 donation. kek

whatever you think bro but you do you
This post is by a banned member (ultimatetroll) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 July, 2020 - 12:06 PM)ultimatetroll Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2020 - 01:27 AM)Idkwhoiam79 Wrote: Show More
So basically I was on snapchat and was seeing this guy give investing advice and Fraud and methods and sim switching and other stuff, so basically he said that if I gave him £160 he can flip it or something so I gave the money but He didn’t like say when he was going to give the money, so then I kept asking him where is it but then he said he doesn’t know because he gets his sim switch from another guy but then, this is my dumb part, he said if I gave him an extra £40 he would send the money straight away so I sent him it and me no realising what’s happening I’m just hubby funny because I’ve never done this type of thing before and then after I text him saying when is it going to be done then he says he’s out and he will do it when he comes back, then after I wait a few hours and text him back but now he is just airing my messages and leaving me the on read, if my parents find out what I’ve done I’m finished. I’m so pissed I’m crying man, how can I get the £200 back

There's very little you can do about it as a 14 year-old. The toughest, but the best thing to do here is to talk to your parents, admit that you made a mistake and promise them that you'll be careful from now on. Tell them that you've learned a lesson and I believe they'll let you off the hook this time. I know it won't be easy to tell the truth, but it's the best way to get rid of the thought and anxiety that you lost the money. You'll eventually move on from this little mishap...
Got it all sorted klm thO
This post is by a banned member (DeadGirl666) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
OK you screwed up.  Your parents are going  to be pissed off.  I would be hella mad if you were my kid BUT the sooner you tell them the better chance it can be fixed.  You can't do a charge back on a credit card or whatever because you are a kid but they can.  So unless they will beat you, just own up and tell them.  They are going to notice the money is gone and will figure it out.  Get ahead of it.  Also figure out a way to pay it back if they can't get all their money back like work it off around the garden or house.  Good luck man.
They were all so beautiful in their pain, and all like angels when they died...
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 July, 2020 - 10:40 PM)DeadGirl666 Wrote: Show More
OK you screwed up.  Your parents are going  to be pissed off.  I would be hella mad if you were my kid BUT the sooner you tell them the better chance it can be fixed.  You can't do a charge back on a credit card or whatever because you are a kid but they can.  So unless they will beat you, just own up and tell them.  They are going to notice the money is gone and will figure it out.  Get ahead of it.  Also figure out a way to pay it back if they can't get all their money back like work it off around the garden or house.  Good luck man.

nah its klm bro
This post is by a banned member (GoldenLeaf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Here are so much stupid and retarded people around. keek
 [Image: godlike.png]
This post is by a banned member (chennaistar) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Lots of such cases are there. 1000 % sure mostly dubling is fake. Take it as a lesson and never repeat it. You can never get it back