Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Car accident advice?

by Zyloto - 01 July, 2020 - 12:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zyloto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Damn bro, you should have taken a pic of his license plate, dox him and and tell his family, hope things get better   Heart   Hype
[Image: Signature1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (yourfriend007) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 August, 2020 - 08:07 AM by yourfriend007.)
Oh God, I sympathize with you. Frankly speaking, I think that if you are officially employed you should have insurance that must cover these costs. First of all, you should have taken a pic of his license plate and get the medical expertise of your health status and injuries. If you didn't fix his data you can ask at the nearest shops and enterprises from the accident site CCTV recordings that can help you in the proceedings. I had some problems with health and I addressed these guys to make insurance https://lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com. Indeed, there is a qualified staff that can consult you according to your situation. Try to ask them directly.
This post is by a banned member (DeEva) - Unhide
DeEva  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 August, 2020 - 05:23 PM)yourfriend007 Wrote: Show More
Oh God, I sympathize with you. Frankly speaking, I think that if you are officially employed you should have insurance that must cover these costs. First of all, you should have taken a pic of his license plate and get the medical expertise of your health status and injuries. If you didn't fix his data you can ask at the nearest shops and enterprises from the accident site CCTV recordings that can help you in the proceedings. I had some problems with health and I addressed these guys to make insurance https://lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com. Indeed, there is a qualified staff that can consult you according to your situation. Try to ask them directly.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
This post is by a banned member (Peter_march) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I hope it went better than it sounds.
This post is by a banned member (adoption) - Unhide
adoption  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2020 - 03:54 PM by adoption.)
I'm really sorry about what happened. I know how unpleasant these situations are and can even lead to depression, as happened to my parents two years ago. They were driving to work in the morning and they were met by a drunk man who denied that he was guilty. That's when they needed the services of a company called LSC LAW. It was in this place that they managed to resolve all the issues and prove their innocence in this situation. Road accidents are always very unpleasant, but fortunately, in the case of my parents, everything went much better than it could have been
This post is by a banned member (MilanIask) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MilanIask) - Unhide