Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I need some help

by Chechen - 04 July, 2020 - 07:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Chechen) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
I am sorry for all the things you have gone through. Well! Times have been tough for most of us but staying strong and being positive is the way to go from here.
You seem to have a liking to the cracking stuff I can say so I would suggest to try to extract the benefits from it. You can learn coding. There are so many courses online and most accounts for the premium courses are available here. This will not only keep you involved but I am sure with your interest, you can make better tools and maybe carve out a career using the knowledge.
I know it's not easy being in your position especially at the age you are but you should be positive. if need be, please consult a doctor, somethings should not be self treated. Someone did say nothing lasts forever, not even your troubles so I am sure something good will happen soon. Rest  assured your cracked.to family is always here. Anything, you can always talk to someone after asking in the shout box.
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM
This post is by a banned member (HITRON) - Unhide
HITRON  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
What's your knowledge / skills? So i can give you a advice what you can probably do.
This post is by a banned member (exceltera) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (L0LLerringxD) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
It's ok my brother. COVID-19 is a fucking piece of shit, just make sure that you are able to pick up a new job while you still have the time, since most places are slowly opening up. I wish you nothing but the best dude. I don't like to see people suffer, I also suggest trying to sleep on rooftops if you can, they are the safest place and I once also had to sleep on the rooftops, and no one actually came up after one month, where the security caught me D: Well, best of luck and just try your hardest :D
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm very sorry to read of your circumstances and struggles and I hope that everything works out for a great benefit for you in the future. My empathy to you and your family during these terrible times.
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (Artisan) - Unhide
Artisan  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I am sorry to hear about you situation and hope everything  will get better soon for you.

Covid-19 has taken a lot from us in the last 4-5 months but in this tough times we need to be there for one another and be the best version of ourselves.

It natural to be depressed since we are confined to our homes and there is nothing much we can do to turn thing around financially. However good days will come as we will emerge out of this situation stronger.

Feel free to PM with any health related issues. Being a medical expert I will offer my best professional help free of charge.
Regarding your mental well being please spend more time with your parents. I know you mom is away from you and it must be really tough but do all you can to connect with her online.

You and me are in the same boat with the parents situation. I have been an angry man ones and used to blame the divine universe from my wretched fate. After years of tormenting myself physically and mentally I realized I am getting worked out for no reason.  So i made the following changes in my life

I believed in myself and always seek advice from people when I was down with any issue. (Friends and elder brothers are a great support system. Make sure you seek the best company who does not influence you to pick up bad habits or leave the trouble aside and party.)
I forgave my parents and did not involve myself in their negativity. Instead I did things differently and started being their parents by taking care of them financially and emotionally.
I kept working hard and plan for the future accordingly.  Future keeps on changing so be like water so that you flow and bend in any situation you are put at.

I was nothing when I was 16 around your age. I feared no1 will help me out and so I prepared myself to be self sufficient.
Today I am proud of the position that I am in today,

I am not superman. If I can do it you can too. Just believe in yourself. I am sure there is goodness in you.
I hope my words was helpful. Feel free to PM. I will try to be the brother you never had. TAKE CARE !!
[Image: UcxjKVw.gif]
Discord: artisan0488
This post is by a banned member (waltjr) - Unhide
waltjr  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Sorry to hear bro.

Stay strong trust in yourself and your talents this whole mess will hopefully be hind you soon.